(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

Hello ! Very strong build here, thank you so much man!
BUT, idk why, i got 97K dps on my PoB on normal ennemies, but vs Shaper/guardians i only got 45K dps. Can u explain me why? and what i need to upgrade for get more more dps ?

Thank you :)

My current stuff :
By acquiring an item with double -mana cost to skills, I was able to get Toxic Rain to 0 mana and spec out of Charisma even with Enlighten only at level 3: it is a very very nice setup when you do not have Vicious Proj bow yet, because it allows to be very streamlined with the tree and have free casts of everything.
Just wanted to give props to typicaldemon for making this build and guide. Just completed 40/40 without problems, really great build!

Thank you so much!!
Winter's white blanket swaddles all.

Could this be worth using?
Two questions:
1. Does energy leech support work with this skill? Afaik the dot cannot leech but the initial hit and the ending explosion should be able to?

2. How can I fix the mana after getting elreon mod crafted on both rings and neck if the incursion mod rings with double -mana are out of my budget range (cheap ones have crap stats)? Also using atm random yellow jewel with mana on hit, no other mana on hit / mana leech sources though.

Is it worth it getting watcher's eye with "-mana cost while affected by clarity" only? I.e. second mod is useless to us? The good ones are 20-50 ex so out of my price range by a long mile.

Was playing on a 5-link budget bow for a long time but getting proper 6-link with empower ran me into mana problem territory, so would like to know how people deal with it (outside of using thief's torment).
"
Viktranka wrote:
Two questions:
1. Does energy leech support work with this skill? Afaik the dot cannot leech but the initial hit and the ending explosion should be able to?

2. How can I fix the mana after getting elreon mod crafted on both rings and neck if the incursion mod rings with double -mana are out of my budget range (cheap ones have crap stats)? Also using atm random yellow jewel with mana on hit, no other mana on hit / mana leech sources though.

Is it worth it getting watcher's eye with "-mana cost while affected by clarity" only? I.e. second mod is useless to us? The good ones are 20-50 ex so out of my price range by a long mile.

Was playing on a 5-link budget bow for a long time but getting proper 6-link with empower ran me into mana problem territory, so would like to know how people deal with it (outside of using thief's torment).

1. idk

2. im not using double -mana mods, just the elreon mod and im not having mana problems. Im also not using any clarity mods on my watchers eye.
By not having mana problems i mean that as long as im killing mobs im fine because of the patient reaper ascendency node.

Spoiler
Last edited by Mesoc on Jul 6, 2019, 7:01:30 PM
https://imgur.com/a/aFBARgm would that be worth it with the glorius vanity doryani jewel to grab that and the above node harrier gets turned into spell dmg/crit not useful at all. it doesnt hit the big es node either on the way to skill duration either.
Last edited by rambojoe on Jul 6, 2019, 7:31:04 PM
"
Mesoc wrote:

2. im not using double -mana mods, just the elreon mod and im not having mana problems. Im also not using any clarity mods on my watchers eye.
By not having mana problems i mean that as long as im killing mobs im fine because of the patient reaper ascendency node.
Isn't problem on normal mobs, mostly on bosses when the "+attack speed when unique enemy is nearby" kicks in and there aren't adds to get mana on hit from my jewel.
"
Huskeer wrote:
Found a nice (hopefully) Glorious Vanity jewel, but i am not sure if its worth to sacrifice skill points for it. I made a detailed overview here: https://imgur.com/a/QhiAWpm

Since the build travels along this path anyway, i would get following stats with this build:

+11% increased chaos dmg
+21% cold res
+9% fire res
+1% chance to dodge attack hits
+9% incr. attack dmg (useless)
-50 int
-10 dex
-47 life (abyss jewel)
-8% onslaught on kill (abyss jewel)

I also cannot use the life/es hybrid cluster leading to Melding (but also saving 4 points then). So to this point that doesnt sound that amazing. But i get the opportunity to get a lot of extra chaos dmg, skill effect duration, wither on hit etc.

For example if i take 8, 14 and 17 for 7 points i get:

+60% incr. chaod dmg
+0,2% chaos dmg leeched (useless right?)
+12% skill effect duration
+25% chance to inflict wither for 2 seconds on hit
+10% chaos res
+4% aoe
+26% incr. dmg over time

Maybe 7 is also worth, but not sure about that.

That jewel made looking for a nice chaos dmg build and it brought me to this guide (looks very interesting!). Hopefully you can help me to evaluate to use or not use it.

Hakuna Matata

can you give some more info about the jewel you got?? numbers etc.
I'm using this build, my tree is same as topic starter's,I got QotF 235% eva roll, vertex 280% es roll, escape artist taken, Atziri's step 180% eva roll, all things +20% quality. I have 15200 evasion and he has 45400 in PoB. What am I doing wrong? I'm lvl 72 and my dex is lower but the difference is insane, I can't understand how to make same evasion. My MS without QotF +53%, with it +50% lol everyone use it for ms, but I move slower in that...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info