[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

How do you push to lvl 90 so easily? Just doing low tier map, breach stone rotation? I have trouble with damage (not so much) and survivability when pushing levels and it kinda hurts.
"
Synteximus wrote:
What do you think of having an Elder ring with Curse on Hit with either Warlord's or Poacher's mark? It would provide even moe lgoh or endurance charges.

I'm not that big of a fan mainly because the lgoh from poacher's is significantly reduced in situations where it's important like T16 bosses, due to reduced curse effectiveness. Also striving for that mod severely reduces your options and makes gearing harder and costs 1 mod slot. Also, it will override your proj weakness COH from frost bomb. You can get endurance charge on kill elsewhere such as on Lethal Pride jewel, and that source of endurance charge generation isn't affected by hexproof.
"
lord9898 wrote:
What are the benefits of pathfinder vs ascendant for this build? If it's a full conversion build, wouldn't it be better to go for ascendant for ele reflect immunity?

I'm putting together gear for this build atm as I sell off my slayer stuff, but I'm addicted to not having to deal with reflect, and it seems like any flat lightning should be enough to get 10% more damage through shock as well as more points on the tree just for being scion.

Ascendant comes with the cost of being slower and having less damage even accounting for the shock. There are two more drawbacks that are unforgivable imo. The first is flask sustain. Pathfinder guarantees perma sustain in pretty much any bossing scenario assuming you're somewhat paying attention to flask usage. As a scion, you will get stuck in situations where you run out of flasks and your dps goes to shit and it may get you killed. Wamders depend too much on flasks to boost their dps that if they aren't up, the damage gets cut by a lot.

The biggest drawback though is lack of elemental ailment immunity, this means you need to be immune to freeze/shock/ignite by replacing unique flasks with utility flasks. Doing so will hurt your damage a lot considering a big chunk of dps comes from unique flasks.

I don't think this is a build that can handle ele reflect without giving up its end game bossing capabilities. If you're running low level content all day scion vs. pathfinder won't matter that much.

"
oMySunshine wrote:
How do you push to lvl 90 so easily? Just doing low tier map, breach stone rotation? I have trouble with damage (not so much) and survivability when pushing levels and it kinda hurts.

I'm not sure. So far I don't think anyone has mentioned leveling up to 90 to be an issue; levelling up to 90 is usually not that big of a problem since you get so much xp per map that dying once or twice still results in net xp gains. I recall joining blood aqueduct public parties and could go from 60-82 in 2ish hours b/c the exp per hour is ridiculous. Esp at your current lvl of 79, even white maps should be giving a shit ton of xp, and you can run yellow maps up to 92+ without xp gain becoming too slow. Just skip over dangerous content for the sake of leveling until you're higher lvl with better gear. For example, skip bosses and perhaps legion mechanics if you think you might die. At your level you could even find leech parties for regular breachstones and it would give a lot of xp. Stay at around 4k life and it should be enough to reach 90+. At least the people I've talked to who used leveling gear at first reached 90ish having around 4k life. If you have more specific questions you can ask Country_Falls in game since he was my test subject for most of the league and went through the entire leveling process as a league starter up to his current lvl of 96.

I suggest you get that blind cluster first, which you havent specced into yet. And in my experience a 6 link tabula is better than a 5 link loreweave because higher damage reduces the time you need to be in a facetanking situation. Also I would use something other than wise oak, perhaps drop atziri's step for high life and resists boots and then get a diamond of warding for more dps and safety in curse maps. The only reason I mentioned wise oak in league starter was for those who hadn't acquired TOH and Dying Sun yet.

"
Alconds wrote:
Got the uber elder kill without much trouble.

Can recommend the build, but I got my headhunter so I am probably going to reroll off it now/soon to focus on the shenanigans that enables.

Nice man; gz on kill and good luck headhuntering :)
"
oMySunshine wrote:

To me, this is not a question related to the build itself but rather to builds in generals. When i start a new league, i often get stuck in tier 2 to tier 4 maps for a while due to my lack of gear and levels. I have to do a lot of those maps because i dont get much xp every maps; since im starting to be too high level compare to the zone. You just need to keep doing maps of a tier you can clear efficiently fast and where you dont die too much.

Then around level 85 my damage start to get good enough to do uber lab and finish my last ascadency. I can now start pushing more into yellow map. Then i will have to do a lot of t6-t7 maps to get me from level 85 to level 90. With occasionally unlocking some higher tier maps when i just leveled and when i dont mind dying because i have no xp.

Then its time to start pusing red map, a this point im like level 92 and my gear is still not top. I probably did more than 500 t11-t12 maps to get from level 92 to 96. I was unlocking higher maps between level once again.

So yeah, just stay in a map tier that you can clear efficiently and safely to get those levels and gear.

Hope this helps you.
Last edited by Country_Falls on Jun 25, 2019, 10:56:35 PM
"
Country_Falls wrote:
How do you push to lvl 90 so easily? Just doing low tier map, breach stone rotation?...

Hope this helps you.

Yeah I pretty much followed your steps and got things going. Did some Coward's Trial maps, it has a lot of monsters and insane amount of exp while being so easy, to the point I can safely do uLab. I feel like uLab is super good because of how much damage it gives and much more fluid playstyle.

The build feels really great now, the only problem I have is Legion in map, I either kill too much trash mobs and no rares or I kill some rares, which makes me feel like shit lol. Everything else is smooth sailing.

Thanks OP, I will try to get some better gear and definetly get blind, I love that shit so much. Diamond flask is a good choice now that I have the ms from uLab, was thinking of using it before but I want the ms from Quicksilver too.
Last edited by oMySunshine on Jun 25, 2019, 11:46:32 PM
"
Enahkra wrote:
"
lord9898 wrote:
What are the benefits of pathfinder vs ascendant for this build? If it's a full conversion build, wouldn't it be better to go for ascendant for ele reflect immunity?

I'm putting together gear for this build atm as I sell off my slayer stuff, but I'm addicted to not having to deal with reflect, and it seems like any flat lightning should be enough to get 10% more damage through shock as well as more points on the tree just for being scion.

Ascendant comes with the cost of being slower and having less damage even accounting for the shock. There are two more drawbacks that are unforgivable imo. The first is flask sustain. Pathfinder guarantees perma sustain in pretty much any bossing scenario assuming you're somewhat paying attention to flask usage. As a scion, you will get stuck in situations where you run out of flasks and your dps goes to shit and it may get you killed. Wamders depend too much on flasks to boost their dps that if they aren't up, the damage gets cut by a lot.

The biggest drawback though is lack of elemental ailment immunity, this means you need to be immune to freeze/shock/ignite by replacing unique flasks with utility flasks. Doing so will hurt your damage a lot considering a big chunk of dps comes from unique flasks.

I don't think this is a build that can handle ele reflect without giving up its end game bossing capabilities. If you're running low level content all day scion vs. pathfinder won't matter that much. After an Elder LGoH ring, would it be beneficial to get a well rolled ventors? I don't think the damage is needed on the ring slot.

Thanks for the feedback. I wasn't sure on the flask uptime of ascendant vs pathfinder, do you think the watcher's eye mod that gives flask charge on crit when affected by precision would fix that issue? The ele immunity would be the big one, so I think I'll stick with pathfinder overall (I just really like scion)

I'm still putting together the gear and have about 24 ex left, and if I can sell off my swords at 7 ex each I'll be a bit better off. What do you think I should get next? I'm getting some of the flasks as well (already have dying sun somewhere) I also have a wand I just bought, so I have about 12 ex to play with for my final few items until my old stuff sells (will probably convert 2 for chaos to get gems)

Last edited by lord9898 on Jun 26, 2019, 12:30:20 AM
"
oMySunshine wrote:

I feel your pain at my lvl i get a bar I die but then again I strayed and went glass cannon so
Last edited by ssgtparker on Jun 26, 2019, 12:28:02 AM
"
lord9898 wrote:
"
Enahkra wrote:
"
lord9898 wrote:

I don't think this is a build that can handle ele reflect without giving up its end game bossing capabilities. If you're running low level content all day scion vs. pathfinder won't matter that much. After an Elder LGoH ring, would it be beneficial to get a well rolled ventors? I don't think the damage is needed on the ring slot.

Thanks for the feedback. I wasn't sure on the flask uptime of ascendant vs pathfinder, do you think the watcher's eye mod that gives flask charge on crit when affected by precision would fix that issue? The ele immunity would be the big one, so I think I'll stick with pathfinder overall (I just really like scion)

I'm still putting together the gear and have about 24 ex left, and if I can sell off my swords at 7 ex each I'll be a bit better off. What do you think I should get next? I'm getting some of the flasks as well (already have dying sun somewhere)
I also have a wand I just bought, so I have about 12 ex to play with for my final few items until my old stuff sells (will probably convert 2 for chaos to get gems)

The flask charge on crit wont help much bc of the 200ms cooldown on charge gain so at most u get 5 charges spread across all ur flasks per second which isnt much esp if u run maps with mods like less charge gained/more charges used etc.

Thats some nice gear; As for gearing, jewels are really really important for wanders. If u can get a double mod watchers for a few ex (precision and hatred) go for it. Get a good lethal pride too. As for the rare jewels get a live search going and hunt down the jewel combination i recommend in my guide. Once ur high enough lvl i suggest switching to 6k+ life tree since u should have more than enough damage. And the flat cold boot enchant is a nice dps boost too.

I see you have a lot of damage on gear and not much resists. Hopefully u can get res capped
Last edited by Enahkra on Jun 26, 2019, 1:01:21 AM
"
ssgtparker wrote:
"
oMySunshine wrote:

I feel your pain at my lvl i get a bar I die but then again I strayed and went glass cannon so

How is the dps in your current setup? It must be somewhat annoying playing with 4.4k life in the end game setup. May as well get a bit more life. Also, how is mana sustain with barrage? Are you having any trouble?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info