[3.10] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / ARC TOTEMS - Hierophant 4.5 MIL DPS / BEGINNER FRIENDLY [All Content]

"
We are going for Conviction of power to gerenerate power charges!!

the build is now updated, im sry for that miss!

Still have Sanctuary of Thought in the Ascendancy tab. :)
"
KingAlistair wrote:
"
You still have PCOC as your 6th link, probably don't want to be using that if it's not generating charges for you :)

PCOC gives 4% more damage per power charge, so that's 32% more damage with 8 charges. I presume that's why he keeps it.

Yeah but his pob shows other supports doing more so... (I mean PCOC isnt bad or anything).
Hello,
Does Arc damage from PoB show 1 totem active or 4?
"
Cnbrk09 wrote:
Hello,
Does Arc damage from PoB show 1 totem active or 4?

Hi!

The POB link is only showing 1 active totem :)

Regards, Mrseanconnor
up, following this build
leveling: ok, very safe and clear awesome
"
up, following this build
leveling: ok, very safe and clear awesome

Hi!

Glad you like the build :)

Regards, mrseanconnor
Hi following your build. How is this build doing in blight maps ?

Is the clear speed good have you tried them ?

Currently playing cyclone Whispering ice and I just cannot go beneath 2 mins on a tier one blight map.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
From my own experience playing it so far, though I'm only Lv85 with only half the desired gear, I still haven't managed to finish a blighted map. I always get overrun due to multiple bosses and/or proxy shields couples with lag spikes. That said, I don't think it's the build's fault, but rather the current design of the league.
is it just me or are void batteries SUPER over rated? i mean they're 3.5-4 ex each i just got my second one and my dps actually went down by a bit. I gain maybe 5-6% crit from two of them but lower overall dps. Im level 88 and don't have any more multi or crit chance or anything to get on the tree. I feel like im missing something.

https://pastebin.com/xtsAz9dB

e:compare a void battery to havoc gnarl wand in my equipment.
IGN @TiznaraN
Last edited by TiznaraN on Sep 11, 2019, 9:42:16 PM
How good is the build on 5L? I mean since totem gonna be 1 of the meta this league 6L Soul mantle will be 4ex+ can it be swapped with rare 6L?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info