[3.10] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / ARC TOTEMS - Hierophant 4.5 MIL DPS / BEGINNER FRIENDLY [All Content]

Im not sure about full "best in slot" but you can use Atziris Reflection, then you dont need to use Kikazaru rings and you can boost damage with nice crafted rings with elemental dmg, crit, crit multiplier, etc

Im sure that you can use 2 crafted OP wands or daggers with +1 lightning gems, spell dmg, cast speed, crit chance, crit multi, lightning dmg, etc
I took this build to start safely HC, but i don't think it's a good idea with all the curses on yourself and being able to be one shoted ^^
I've been using a very similar build to this, but a bit more defensive. Using Atziri's Reflection in Offhand.

Here's my current gear:
Spoiler

Now, I'm not shelling out anywhere NEAR the amount of DPS as your current gear/build setup. But I was wondering, why use Void Batteries instead of Shimmeron? After plugging in your pastebin to Path of Building, Swapping out the first weapon slot with a shimmeron gives you a boos of 115k DPS alone. If I swap out my shimmeron for a Void Battery, I lose almost 100k DPS. That's a MASSIVE swing.
i think the same too.

so i've gotten to referencing another build below

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2547296

"
endersblade wrote:
I've been using a very similar build to this, but a bit more defensive. Using Atziri's Reflection in Offhand.

Here's my current gear:
Spoiler

Now, I'm not shelling out anywhere NEAR the amount of DPS as your current gear/build setup. But I was wondering, why use Void Batteries instead of Shimmeron? After plugging in your pastebin to Path of Building, Swapping out the first weapon slot with a shimmeron gives you a boos of 115k DPS alone. If I swap out my shimmeron for a Void Battery, I lose almost 100k DPS. That's a MASSIVE swing.

Hi!

thankss alot for the update, i also tested shimmeron and itw awesome!
I will actually update the build since many think the void ar expensive and i also like to create cheap builds, Atziri's Mirror is also very good cuz of the curse reflection (its expensive) but i will still recommend it.

I will update the build soon! stay tuned :)

best regards, Mrseanconnor
I went level 75 with that build in HC, and it was fun : lot of damages and the 80% curse's lower effects are safe with the 2 rings.

According Atziri's Mirror, the wiki says :
"When an enemy inflicts a curse on a character equipped with Atziri's Mirror, Curse Reflection causes that curse to be inflicted on that enemy as well."

So it won't reflect the curses you're inflincting yourself with Mantle soul right ?
By the way, on path of building, Elemental Focus is better than Added Lightning Damage (120K more dmgs per totem).
"
Keboom wrote:
By the way, on path of building, Elemental Focus is better than Added Lightning Damage (120K more dmgs per totem).

Hi Buddie!

We dont run with elemental focus, we lose shock and shock giving us alot more damage ;)

Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Elemental Damage
Supported Skills deal (30-49)% more Elemental Damage
----> Supported Skills cannot inflict Elemental Ailments <-----

Regards, Mrseanconnor
Thanks for answering !
If i'm right, your the build isn't based on shock, and i only have 15% to shock with it at lvl 69 right now.
Thanks for this guide.

I wonder why we don't use the passive skill node sanctum of thought with kikazaru*2 to completely nullify the effect of curses from mantle of soul ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info