[3.10] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / ARC TOTEMS - Hierophant 4.5 MIL DPS / BEGINNER FRIENDLY [All Content]

"
evoxed wrote:
Should I complete the left or right side of the tree first?

Left side first, get the 2 totems for some relax lvling, and then focus on life and increased damages first. Crit really only start to get good when you get near map lvls. So you could skip crit specific nodes until you get nearer lvl 60+.

I am thinking about doing this build or something like it for legion league. 4-5 totems hitting 8 target each should be able to tag most if not all legion mobs. And decent clear speed also.
"
evoxed wrote:
Should I complete the left or right side of the tree first?

Hi!

just updated step by step skill tre guide in the build. and the build is updtaed for 3.7

Regards, Mrseanconnor
im big fan of totem arc build .
but im confuse at on e thing , if i note all , there 1 gem missing for my boots , boots *or other 4 gem item , helmet etc* have : vaal righethous fire / increaseded duration / increased area effect / ??? <--- what gem i should put there ?

can you show your whole equipement plz ?
How good is Inpulsa instead of Soul Mantle?
"
Nicobay wrote:
im big fan of totem arc build .
but im confuse at on e thing , if i note all , there 1 gem missing for my boots , boots *or other 4 gem item , helmet etc* have : vaal righethous fire / increaseded duration / increased area effect / ??? <--- what gem i should put there ?

can you show your whole equipement plz ?

Hi!

well , i had some players who put the Portal gem in last spots, so thats an option u can go for + u skip those damn portal scrolls in you inventory ;)

There is a POB link in description for all gear and gems.

Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
MrLoLo wrote:
How good is Inpulsa instead of Soul Mantle?

Hi!

we dont wanna run with inpulsa cuz we lose "supported by spell totem"
otherwise we need to change alot of stuff.

Regards, Mrseanconnor
Hi, curious about the PoB calculation. It says DPS at 957K - is that per totem or total?

Edit: also if we're running controlled destruction, then why stat for crit chance/crit multi?
Last edited by DefaultUsers on Jun 7, 2019, 6:39:41 PM
"
DefaultUsers wrote:
Hi, curious about the PoB calculation. It says DPS at 957K - is that per totem or total?

Edit: also if we're running controlled destruction, then why stat for crit chance/crit multi?

Hi!

Correct, the dps is per totem. so the amount x 4 totems.
We want to go with controlled destruction cuz of that nice spell damage that the gem provide the main skill.

Well, its 100% reduce crit chance but that not that much and we still are over 51% crit chance.

I did go with that gem setup and killed uber elder so u can go as far as u want :D

Regards, Mrseanconnor
One short question.
Why we only take %spell dmg on jewels and not flat dmg increase like light damage +10-20? Also is Vaal blade vortex legit for burst? with the support gem that changes 50% of dmg to lighting?

Great guide realy enjoying it right now in 3.7
Last edited by Mutcha on Jun 8, 2019, 11:57:53 AM
"
Mutcha wrote:
One short question.
Why we only take %spell dmg on jewels and not flat dmg increase like light damage +10-20? Also is Vaal blade vortex legit for burst? with the support gem that changes 50% of dmg to lighting?

Great guide realy enjoying it right now in 3.7

Hi!

Well the description on recomended % jewels is optional, you can go for flat dmg aswell ofc. Best option would be : Life % lightning dmg % crit/crit multi / spell damage %

Glad that you like it!!

Regards, Mrseanconnor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info