[3.10] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / ARC TOTEMS - Hierophant 4.5 MIL DPS / BEGINNER FRIENDLY [All Content]

- Kikazaru Topaz Ring
2 rings or just one in the build?
"
Cerumanno wrote:
- Kikazaru Topaz Ring
2 rings or just one in the build?

Hi!

Its x2, i just saw that i missed :) its updated now!
thanks alot!

Regards, Mrseanconnor
Nice guide bro, ill use Hierophant totem as starter for sure but im not sure about skill, Freezing Pulse looks so fast for mapping, Arc seems good for mapping and bossing and maybe Holy Flame will be best for bossing?

What do you say? also wich one will be cheaper for start?
"
dfda91 wrote:
Nice guide bro, ill use Hierophant totem as starter for sure but im not sure about skill, Freezing Pulse looks so fast for mapping, Arc seems good for mapping and bossing and maybe Holy Flame will be best for bossing?

What do you say? also wich one will be cheaper for start?

Hi!

I would say you go with Holy flame totem as starter since its cheaper and still so strong! especialy when its "Towers" on tower defence.

I cant really talk about the budget today, but Soul mantle went pretty deep last league and was around 6 exalted orbs : league before was 2.5 average.

So its up to you man :D both of em is rly strong beginner builds.

Best regards, Mrseanconnor
Hey Mrseanconnor

Is there any alternative to Void Battery ?
If so, which attributes are important in rare items?

Thanks for the awesome guide !!
How does the power charge on crit gem work with this? It's not working for me currently is it because of Soul Mantle?
IGN @TiznaraN
"
TiznaraN wrote:
How does the power charge on crit gem work with this? It's not working for me currently is it because of Soul Mantle?

Hi dude!!

i did a big miss in ascendancy..

We are going for Conviction of power to gerenerate power charges!!

the build is now updated, im sry for that miss!

now its working correct.

Best regards, Mrseanconnor
"
Havock5700 wrote:
"
TiznaraN wrote:

i did a big miss in ascendancy..

We are going for Conviction of power to gerenerate power charges!!

the build is now updated, im sry for that miss!

You still have PCOC as your 6th link, probably don't want to be using that if it's not generating charges for you :)
"
You still have PCOC as your 6th link, probably don't want to be using that if it's not generating charges for you :)

PCOC gives 4% more damage per power charge, so that's 32% more damage with 8 charges. I presume that's why he keeps it.
ya ok I thought i was missing something, I ended up speccing that myself as using storm brand and pcoc was so obnoxious for charges. you haven't updated the poe website tree thingy or the ascendancy section of the guide to reflect it, fyi. thanks :)
IGN @TiznaraN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info