[3.8] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / ARC TOTEMS - Hierophant 3.6 MIL DPS / BEGINNER FRIENDLY [All Content]

Hello fellow Arc Totem exiles!!!

I am loving the build but I have hit a point where I get either one shot or quickly two shot Once my curses begin to stack up.

I have deviated from the build to grab about six or eight damage Notes I am going to switch those over to life or defense nodes.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?
Hello,

Why do we use vaal righteous fire when we can't deal damage with spells cast directly through the character and not through the totems?

Thanks,
Malo
I'm thinking of changing this build a little bit to run around with Atziri's Reflection, the 1 less totem from shield craft isn't much, right?

Also, I'm wondering if I can reach around 60% effective crit chance with Marylene's Fallacy...
700% crit multi would be awesome!
"
onimusha32 wrote:
Hello,

Why do we use vaal righteous fire when we can't deal damage with spells cast directly through the character and not through the totems?

Thanks,
Malo


Seems to increase global spell damage, we're to buff our totem instead of dealing damage with vaal rf.
"
sacstanxiang2 wrote:
"
onimusha32 wrote:
Hello,

Why do we use vaal righteous fire when we can't deal damage with spells cast directly through the character and not through the totems?

Thanks,
Malo


Seems to increase global spell damage, we're to buff our totem instead of dealing damage with vaal rf.


Realized that a few minutes ago xD! Thanks anyway!
Arc-Totem is ridiculous at low leveling and at clearing Legion, too. I beelined to Ancestral Bond as early as possible to use 2 totems at once. Two totems excel at both killing hordes of mobs and killing bosses. Ascended at level 27, so now I got 3 totems. Killed Piety in mere seconds with 3 totems.

At low levels, Arc-Totem is much better than ED/Contagion at clearing Legion. Because you can set up the totems at different locations before you activate the monolith.

It also helps to have Vaal Summon Skeletons and Rallying Cry against Legion.
Last edited by Shenafu on Jun 29, 2019, 4:15:49 PM
Can you post some more of your gear? I have no idea what to go for besides the required uniques.
"
PugJack wrote:
Hello fellow Arc Totem exiles!!!

I am loving the build but I have hit a point where I get either one shot or quickly two shot Once my curses begin to stack up.

I have deviated from the build to grab about six or eight damage Notes I am going to switch those over to life or defense nodes.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?


I'm experiencing the same thing, i think i will make some changes at least to the gems setup first before make any changes in the tree, but if you make or achieve something good, please share with us.

"
xmadruguinha wrote:
I'm thinking of changing this build a little bit to run around with Atziri's Reflection, the 1 less totem from shield craft isn't much, right?

Also, I'm wondering if I can reach around 60% effective crit chance with Marylene's Fallacy...
700% crit multi would be awesome!


I would try this, but to buy an atziri's reflection at ps4 is barely impossible.
Thanks EgoBrasil


Also to the group:

Im using Axiom Perpetuum for the 136% crit chance and a shield with high spell damage.

The guide says to roll with 2 lifesprigs - that would drop me 10% crit chance and about 3k sheet dps. -- is it still preferred to use dual lifespring wands? if so, why(not being confrontational - just want to know why thats a better setup).

Well i have combined this build with some changes from older leagues and few things that i wanted to try and i kinda enjoy this build and its became more tanky

Have no mana reserve - more tanky and dmg jull
got atziri reflection + low life belt
you can go my profile and watch TheArcJinx you can see there everything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info