a

"
Ruffus_01 wrote:
Hm, I just saw the Carcass is Dex/Int based, wouldn't it be hard to get BBBBR colours on it? also I would need more dex just to wear it... hm, will have to figure this out...

Changing your flasks is pretty much a must, they are pretty bad as for now :/
Currently running the EB+MoM variation, damn that build is strong ! And leveling was a breeze !

Anyone with EB+MoM using Cerberus Limb could tell me if the life leech from Cerberus is enough endgame ? Or is a WM ring still necessary ? I got the ring, but using another curse if the leech is enough would be nice (and no need for the mana leech since I'm using EB). For now it's okay, but I wonder how it goes later (red maps and above).
"
Akalamiammiam wrote:
Currently running the EB+MoM variation, damn that build is strong ! And leveling was a breeze !

Anyone with EB+MoM using Cerberus Limb could tell me if the life leech from Cerberus is enough endgame ? Or is a WM ring still necessary ? I got the ring, but using another curse if the leech is enough would be nice (and no need for the mana leech since I'm using EB). For now it's okay, but I wonder how it goes later (red maps and above).

You don't need to use WM with EB/MoM variant.
Your mana (ES) gets leeched and regenerated in an automatic manner, and you get that sweet life leech from Cerberus. I would suggest using other curse instead of WM, preferably Assassin's Mark :D
So 0.5% life leech is enough ? Sweet, gotta find a good Assassin's Mark ring then !
"
Akalamiammiam wrote:
So 0.5% life leech is enough ? Sweet, gotta find a good Assassin's Mark ring then !

Yeah, with how much damage this build deals 0.5% leech is more than enough (warlords mark grants 0.66% vs endgame bosses like Shaper)
Hi Uly, love your guide and have been following it to the endgame. I notice in your videos you are using Holy Flame totem and it's not mentioned in the guide. could you elaborate on the setup for it/ when to use it? Also i'm debating between loreweave and carcass, which do you think allows for greater impact?
Last edited by Axlefire on Mar 21, 2019, 3:47:53 PM
"
Axlefire wrote:
Hi Uly, love your guide and have been following it to the endgame. I notice in your videos you are using Holy Flame totem and it's not mentioned in the guide. could you elaborate on the setup for it/ when to use it? Also i'm debating between loreweave and carcass, which do you think allows for greater impact?

I'd say that carcass is the go-to body armour after loreweave got nerfed.

This video was provided by a fan (I am planning to fully gear out my character before recording videos) and he uses holy flame totem because he likes it :D It isn't anything impactful really.
Looking to do this for my next build, is a 6 link belly of the beast viable or would you not really meet the STR requirement for it?
"
OskieBoy wrote:
Looking to do this for my next build, is a 6 link belly of the beast viable or would you not really meet the STR requirement for it?

We easily meet the str requirement, but colouring belly will feel bad :/
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Akalamiammiam wrote:

You don't need to use WM with EB/MoM variant.
Your mana (ES) gets leeched and regenerated in an automatic manner, and you get that sweet life leech from Cerberus. I would suggest using other curse instead of WM, preferably Assassin's Mark :D

Oh interesting. I've been using the armageddon brand + power charge on crit gem. Suppose i could replace that with something else if i use assassins mark.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info