a

"
UlyUly wrote:
"
OskieBoy wrote:
Looking to do this for my next build, is a 6 link belly of the beast viable or would you not really meet the STR requirement for it?

We easily meet the str requirement, but colouring belly will feel bad :/

Oh right, that's one thing I never think about.
Thank you for the amazing build guide. Finally got my six link chest and most of my gear and it feels great. Best build I've ran so far and everything feels fairly trivial. Keep up the solid work!
"
grenaddier wrote:
Thank you for the amazing build guide. Finally got my six link chest and most of my gear and it feels great. Best build I've ran so far and everything feels fairly trivial. Keep up the solid work!

Great to hear that! Thanks
HI UlyUly, love the build but got some issue's on my build.
First one is you are sitting around 400K dps i only sit around 218K dps, with a 6L rare chest and 2x Doryani's Catalyst followed your skill tree also
+ secondly its kinda hard to survive at higher tier maps with easy mods on the maps.
I now its on my part that i'm doing something wrong. can you help me and check my profile? thx in advance matie
Last edited by hendrik on Mar 22, 2019, 4:37:12 AM
Loving the build man, level 83 and doing well in early maps. Very enjoyable to play. Dig the divine skills!
"
hendrik wrote:
HI UlyUly, love the build but got some issue's on my build.
First one is you are sitting around 400K dps i only sit around 218K dps, with a 6L rare chest and 2x Doryani's Catalyst followed your skill tree also
+ secondly its kinda hard to survive at higher tier maps with easy mods on the maps.
I now its on my part that i'm doing something wrong. can you help me and check my profile? thx in advance matie

I don't feel like you have did any big mistakes in your build, maybe its due to playstyle? With 5k life you shouldn't really facetank (though I didnt have problems facetanking some Syndicate guys at t13). Are you sure your OoS setup doesnt break leech from WM on tougher enemies? If you feel too squishy, I'd give the MoM/ES variant a try (you grab mom and eb and change weapons to Ceberus Limb + Lioneye's Remorse).
FYI, patch yesterday fixed an issue with a Purifying Flame helmet mod (that we didn't know existed). I know your guide calls for a bone helmet, but it might be worth looking into this one for higher DPS (I'm not sure if it works in PoB yet). I have a CI purifying flame char and crafted this one yesterday w/ 1 resonator.

"
NSUCK wrote:
FYI, patch yesterday fixed an issue with a Purifying Flame helmet mod (that we didn't know existed). I know your guide calls for a bone helmet, but it might be worth looking into this one for higher DPS (I'm not sure if it works in PoB yet). I have a CI purifying flame char and crafted this one yesterday w/ 1 resonator.

Will take a look once I finish my work, thanks!
Kinda frustrating that I can take on Shaper and Uber Elder but I'm stuck with T10 maps :(
"
NSUCK wrote:

With 3.6, enchantments have their own mod slot and do not replace implicits

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info