a

"
whitewing789 wrote:
Why Sceptres instead of wand in the recommended weapon ?

because of sambra sceptre that give us 6% fire penetration.
Can I ask a question about using controlled destruction? Why are we going through all these crit nodes on our passive tree if we are just going to make it so purifying flame can't crit. Or is that not what controlled destruction gem does? Someone help explain this please thanks!
"
7up_yourz wrote:
Can I ask a question about using controlled destruction? Why are we going through all these crit nodes on our passive tree if we are just going to make it so purifying flame can't crit. Or is that not what controlled destruction gem does? Someone help explain this please thanks!

It's reduced crit chance, so you still crit. I've tried other skill gem combos with PoB, and it does do us better over one of the two crit gems.
I think the best gem setup is

Purifying Flame = Added fire damage = combustion = spell echo = intensify = concentrated effect
what about a kaom's and 6L bow with signal fire, you can drop avatar of fire and eventually invest into a fire or physical as extrafire bow with +2 socketed fire gem by spamming some rage essences on a shaper base, earlier you could just look for porcupine for a cheap 6L
and using signal flare allows you to use atziri's promise vinktar vessel and taste fo hate for extra elemental dmg as you don't have avatar of fire
Hey man, thank you so much for that compliment! I'm actually considering starting up some boss kill videos with all kinds of builds soon. Hopefully that's enough to interest you!

At the moment, I've cleared everything there is to clear without any deaths on this build so I'm moving on to the next one! I'll continue to keep the character together in case anyone needs another example!
"
7up_yourz wrote:

Increases/Decreases are 'additive' in PoE. Meaning that 500% increased crit and 100% reduced crit will turn into 400% increased instead of being unable to crit.
"
apocripha wrote:
what about a kaom's and 6L bow with signal fire, you can drop avatar of fire and eventually invest into a fire or physical as extrafire bow with +2 socketed fire gem by spamming some rage essences on a shaper base, earlier you could just look for porcupine for a cheap 6L

Yeah, sounds like a good endgame option - I will tinker around it in PoB and see what I come up with. Probably nto gonna be the 'main' version of the build tho, as using bows and quivers for casters isnt what new players want :D
"
apocripha wrote:

I was really excited about this idea until I thought about trying to get a 5 blue + 1 red six link in the bow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info