[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

Hi,

Can somone look at my build
https://pastebin.com/aEHiRdQp.

I have only 6361,8 Average Hit from one totem. Where is a problem? Please help. Thank you
"
OliBerry wrote:
Hi,

Can somone look at my build
https://pastebin.com/aEHiRdQp.

I have only 6361,8 Average Hit from one totem. Where is a problem? Please help. Thank you

not playing this league or build anymore but quick things

-wand is mediocre
-amulet is VERY mediocre
-get pierce on helm or gloves so you can remove pierce jewel for clear mind/transcendent flesh/watchers
-get better jewels
-you use bubonics but dont vary your abyss jewel types at all
-command of the pit can be replaced with rares that are prob better, increased damage to chilled enemies with other mods
-abyss belt with cold+ele damage
-use controlled destro + added cold for a change
-get arcane potency on tree for more multiplier
So after having played around in PoB I have a question for the experts...

I am currently using this scepter that I bought for 3 chaos while leveling, and added the crafted mod:

I then created an item in PoB (Sambar Scepter, with 20% ele as extra chaos, flat cold to spells, cast speed, chance to deal double damage, increased spell damage + extra non-chaos as chaos).

PoB tells me that my cheap scepter is actually slightly more DPS. I am pretty sure I did everything correctly in terms of the setting in PoB. Am I missing something, because it seems hard to justify spending several Ex crafting this if its not that much of an upgrade at all?

Did I score a really good find with my 3 chaos purchase? (i know its a shame it's not on a %40 implicit base).

Somehow, I feel like im being dumb and the multimod option is way more powerful, but nothing I do in PoB tells me that's the case.

Help!! (char is public)

<3
Don't craft the scepter just get someone to do it, unless you want to spend hours and tons of chaos tracking ppl down for their specific veiled items.

Also, you should be doing all of the above really... get sulphite in maps to delve, do beasts when you see them, etc. Accumulate wealth to get better items such as weapon. Delving and doing Alva's temple will give you maps so you can progress your atlas... IMO the content makes more sense if you kind of do it all since it synergizes together.
Last edited by KalaPathar on Jul 16, 2019, 10:27:24 PM
Can someone advise why my dps AND survivability are so low? Think I am missing something https://pastebin.com/FEyCS09A
"
Arawrs wrote:
Can someone advise why my dps AND survivability are so low? Think I am missing something https://pastebin.com/FEyCS09A

Cant see much on mobile phone so just few things without looking much into it.

Ur resistances seem way undercapped from the gear u r wearing, the jewels are bad,
if using bubonic boots, switch to different kinds of jewels,your belt doesnt have offensive stats.

I would recommend u get new rare gloves, boots and belt and new jewels.
So this build guide is just dead, right?
Quite likely a dumb question but I can't seem to figure how to apply curses on hit from rings.
Any clue?
Guide and build aren't dead but the original creator/poster does not keep up with it anymore.

Myself and quite a few others have taken it through all content and given lots of advice, etc in like 20+ pages for people to look through if they want to take the build seriously.

Can PM me or ask on discord, etc.
"
"
Quintessence wrote:
So this build guide is just dead, right?

What are you looking for?

This build turns POE into tower defense game in which you can lay a few totems and run around collecting loot, what's not to like?

This build works amazingly for majority of the content in the game.
Clear speed isn't wander/Windripper grade but you can run ALL mods

Top selling point of this build is delving deep...
Another point for maps you can just alchemy corrupt and go, no map mods block you.

If you want more damage go Scion instead of champion but there's more enough damage.

If you are already play champion and lack damage grind you gem levels up in low tier maps & build a stack of fuses to 6l a mantle.

I mean dead from a updating guide standpoint, it would be nice if someone took up the mantle so to say and make a new guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info