(HC/SC) Facebreaker + Cyclone - Fists of Fury Duelist [Videos Included]

"
EndOfEnds wrote:
"
toazd wrote:
"
not getting unwavering stance and iron reflexes is a mistake

QFT
(pertaining to the Iron reflexes part, I myself can't speak for unwavering stance + unarmed)

Not only do you need to plan how you will deal with physical reflect (they seem pretty common on maps), I think its important to plan to be hit hard as melee. Put the two together and you need more defense (armor) IMHO (referencing the OP).

Avoiding physical reflect mods/mobs IMHO is not an option on end game maps, especially when your build could so easily deal with it.

Oddly enough, Cyclone won't have too much trouble against physical reflects. Since it only has 35% damage effectiveness, and armour protects against smaller hits, the damage you take back won't be as large as, say, if you punched a rare physical reflect boss with infernal blow.

Nevertheless, I do have a change to the tree planned if unwavering stance+iron reflexes are required for end game maps.

AND WE GET LIFELEECH ONTOP OF THE 35%!!! COME AT ME REFLECT!

Sec, lemme try and make this orange^
Dafuq how do I make this orange lmao.
IGN: _Jacky
Last edited by fire99966 on Mar 13, 2013, 12:01:31 PM
"
EndOfEnds wrote:
"
toazd wrote:
"
not getting unwavering stance and iron reflexes is a mistake

QFT
(pertaining to the Iron reflexes part, I myself can't speak for unwavering stance + unarmed)

Not only do you need to plan how you will deal with physical reflect (they seem pretty common on maps), I think its important to plan to be hit hard as melee. Put the two together and you need more defense (armor) IMHO (referencing the OP).

Avoiding physical reflect mods/mobs IMHO is not an option on end game maps, especially when your build could so easily deal with it.

Oddly enough, Cyclone won't have too much trouble against physical reflects. Since it only has 35% damage effectiveness, and armour protects against smaller hits, the damage you take back won't be as large as, say, if you punched a rare physical reflect boss with infernal blow.

Nevertheless, I do have a change to the tree planned if unwavering stance+iron reflexes are required for end game maps.

You are quite right (I've done more research), I was just swaying on the side of caution, being HC ;)

I wish I could add more, but I need to level to test more ;)

Good luck!
"
toazd wrote:

You are quite right (I've done more research), I was just swaying on the side of caution, being HC ;)

I wish I could add more, but I need to level to test more ;)

Good luck!

About level 50, on act 3 1 hitting everything.

Gonna see how this 1 hitting business goes in merciless 60+

ORANGE SO COOOL, can I do red too?

Test

OH SNAP BRO

SOO MANY COLOURS!
Last edited by fire99966 on Mar 13, 2013, 3:05:13 PM
How good are Blackheart Iron Rings with this build? Should I look for other rings instead or are they solid options for a while?
"
CBFTW wrote:
How good are Blackheart Iron Rings with this build? Should I look for other rings instead or are they solid options for a while?

Black heart rings are AMAZING up until you get to about level 30-40 where phys damage rings give WAY more dps, and that extra 10 hp per second doesnt matter much (assuming youre wearing 2) cause your max hp scales your hp regen
Last edited by fire99966 on Mar 13, 2013, 5:08:10 PM
Hi folks!
I want to share my experience with evasion facebreaker build. IT IS AWESOME!

All regular mobs explode just from 1 hit, high evasion + block give me no reasons to be nervous about death.

Cyclone is not good aoe skill for me - i see that infernal blow really came from hell. IB is great. Cyclone just helps to make my game style a little bit more interesting.
I have no troubles with mana because of high regeneration and high damage. If i need to do a LOT of Cyclones - i use one mana pot. In my belt 2 mana potions and 3 health, but i using only 1 of each type and not often. After admor dual wield duelist it's awesome experience.

My hit ratio is 88% and my hits miss sometimes. Since i don't have a lot of attack speed this make me crazy. :)

Spoiler

Lvl 35 skill tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQABbUZtCyFLOkwcTB8OkI6s0d-Sn1LeFFHVvpaGmVNZ6Bqk25pdEF3138rhNmHdo2_mSurxbZBvYG-p8APxLjGosrT0k3UI9Xt1fjWit0N3aj8xQ==

Items came from quests and drop, i didn't craft them:

IGN: NukerDeath
"
Nukerdeath wrote:

If you're going to use Static Blows, use Elemental Proliferation as well, then everything will be shocked.
"
BDtetra wrote:
You could probably just get Vaal pact since it will work well with Cyclone.

Interesting Idea. This may work late game, as you would have 8% life leech from the support gem, 7% life leech from the Warlord's Mark curse, 2% from the passive node should you take it, and then life leech from gear.

However, if you do take Vaal Pact, I would definitely recommend respeccing out of the health regeneration nodes, as these will just be wasted passive points.
Why is the Melee Physical DMG support gem not listed? It seems to boost my DPS a huge amount, at least on paper/tooltip. Is this correct?
IGN: Tytralia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info