(HC/SC) Facebreaker + Cyclone - Fists of Fury Duelist [Videos Included]

At a high enough gear level, you can use Cyclone for both single target and AoE and thus can save a 4L for curses/support abilities. However, Frenzy can reach higher DPS than Infernal Blow, but is more dangerous against phys reflect compared to the split damage type of Infernal Blow.
Why is no one building the extra physical damage nodes? I understand focus on more survivability for HC, but the extra damage otherwise is really nice. At level 47 with most the uniques I am doing almost 8k dps on my infernal blow and 2k on cyclone.

Here is the 100 point build I'm working toward:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwB5wSzBS0UIBRNGNsZLho4G0Ub-iECIWAl3yftKvYyCTWGNug6szrYQKBEckZpR35KfVBHUFBUSVW1Vw1YY1ivWfNbr18_YEthIWVNZ6BuaXC7cql07XTxeA1673uMfLt82YTEhNmE74d2iuSMz46_kFWZK5vsnaqeuZ7NoLSiAKQZpzCnhKvFrKqvbLnNud29gb6KvqfAGsEExLjFisbYypDSIdSP1fjZYd0N3ePi6udS7DjvDu9O8B_yL_MG9kj22ve--6r8xQ==

Last edited by yunii on Aug 18, 2013, 9:19:52 PM
What do you guys do to run blood magic with cyclone :/. it put my spell cost up to 250!
is this shield good during leveling ? with ig and 20q it gives 1200 armor + all resists + health
Is faster attacks or increased melee phys damage a better support for cyclone??
Melee Phys Damage for sure.
is this guide updated for 0.11.4c?

Dose it still work/good in 0.11.xx?
Yes, the build still works amazingly well.
im in the middle of leveling up im at lvl 41 im getting more dps with a quiver but was wondering if I should run the baroque shield with my facebreakers inatead open to opinions....
"
Flikz wrote:
What do you guys do to run blood magic with cyclone :/. it put my spell cost up to 250!

I've discovered that blood magic is equal to mana leech in this scenario, so just use whichever helps your cause more :) I use mana leech, using abyssus so i could use my godly chest.
"They removed guaranteed chests because they were way too easy to abuse."
That's what she said.

IGN: ConfidentialCI, ConfidentialLA, or DCharger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info