(HC/SC) Facebreaker + Cyclone - Fists of Fury Duelist [Videos Included]

Did you update the tree? What happened to the nodes at the bottom right corner of the skill tree?

Oh I saw all the radius nodes, nevermind.

I think these radius increased nodes also increase the radius damage of infernal blow! :O

How do you make your text orange :P
IGN: _Jacky
Last edited by fire99966 on Mar 13, 2013, 7:32:59 AM
"
fire99966 wrote:
Did you update the tree? What happened to the nodes at the bottom right corner of the skill tree?

Oh I saw all the radius nodes, nevermind.

I think these radius increased nodes also increase the radius damage of infernal blow! :O

How do you make your text orange :P

Yeah, I changed the tree after realising that instead of going for the nodes on the right, you can take increased AoE and access more % health as well. The increased AOE radius does indeed affect the size of Infernal Blow's explosion.

To make text orange, quote this post and copy paste this: and just place text in the middle of it.

Last edited by EndOfEnds on Mar 13, 2013, 7:46:15 AM
Is this build even viable end game? Looking at the gear and it looks like all DPS? The uniques have such a low armor rating? Must be something Im missing... Can someone explain how you gonna survive getting hit in end game maps etc
"
Ghostcatz wrote:
Is this build even viable end game? Looking at the gear and it looks like all DPS? The uniques have such a low armor rating? Must be something Im missing... Can someone explain how you gonna survive getting hit in end game maps etc

The only uniques you NEED to be using end-game are facebreaker and to a slightly lesser extent, Meginord's Girdle (Which is a fairly tanky belt already). It still means you can focus body, helmet, offhand, boots, rings and amulet to give you health and resistances. The passive tree and auras are almost solely based on building up survivability on your character.

By no means do you need to use Ezomyte Peak or Foxshade in this build. Hell, I didn't even use them. They are just there so if anybody would like to further boost their DPS in the short term, they know what to use.
LOL'ed at "How do cyclone and facebreaker work together"

IGN: NukerDeath
"
Nukerdeath wrote:
LOL'ed at "How do cyclone and facebreaker work together"

Haha yeah, thought I'd add in a bit of humour.

Gameplay video is incoming, though it's only mid-30s. I'll add more gameplay videos as this character progresses.
"
EndOfEnds wrote:
"
Ghostcatz wrote:

The only uniques you NEED to be using end-game are facebreaker and to a slightly lesser extent, Meginord's Girdle (Which is a fairly tanky belt already). It still means you can focus body, helmet, offhand, boots, rings and amulet to give you health and resistances. The passive tree and auras are almost solely based on building up survivability on your character.

By no means do you need to use Ezomyte Peak or Foxshade in this build. Hell, I didn't even use them. They are just there so if anybody would like to further boost their DPS in the short term, they know what to use.

kk, thx :)
"
not getting unwavering stance and iron reflexes is a mistake

QFT
(pertaining to the Iron reflexes part, I myself can't speak for unwavering stance + unarmed)

Not only do you need to plan how you will deal with physical reflect (they seem pretty common on maps), I think its important to plan to be hit hard as melee. Put the two together and you need more defense (armor) IMHO (referencing the OP).

Avoiding physical reflect mods/mobs IMHO is not an option on end game maps, especially when your build could so easily deal with it.
You could probably just get Vaal pact since it will work well with Cyclone.
One post a day, keeps the Death away
"
toazd wrote:
"
not getting unwavering stance and iron reflexes is a mistake

QFT
(pertaining to the Iron reflexes part, I myself can't speak for unwavering stance + unarmed)

Not only do you need to plan how you will deal with physical reflect (they seem pretty common on maps), I think its important to plan to be hit hard as melee. Put the two together and you need more defense (armor) IMHO (referencing the OP).

Avoiding physical reflect mods/mobs IMHO is not an option on end game maps, especially when your build could so easily deal with it.

Oddly enough, Cyclone won't have too much trouble against physical reflects. Since it only has 35% damage effectiveness, and armour protects against smaller hits, the damage you take back won't be as large as, say, if you punched a rare physical reflect boss with infernal blow.

Nevertheless, I do have a change to the tree planned if unwavering stance+iron reflexes are required for end game maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info