Are Beta Keys Still Going Out?

Yet i still think there are quite many of them who joined just for the heck of it and will maybe look at it again next month or something if at all...Cannot complain and cannot judge anyone and we all should be thankful there are keys being handed out like that every 5 minutes tho as no other closed beta ever done that.

Lets just all cross fingers XD
I cant WAIT to play this game!!!! It looks so AWESOME!! My friend who is already in the beta has been telling me about it, and it just sounds incredible!! So I hope to get a beta key soon.
"
Tipo145 wrote:
"
Pu1pFriction wrote:
"
marc2510 wrote:
this user just got a key and i bet they will never know and not even play,

likasera

23 August 2011 01:02

Last Visited:

23 August 2011 01:04

Total Forum Posts:

0 (0 posts per day)

You never know, that person could very well come back after receiving their invite and become an active member of the community. If their e-mail is correct, they will receive a notification through that as well.

Plus they are receiving a key because the timer is just that - random.

That is what most of the people just forget. The people who seem "inactive" aren't inactive. Most of them read the forum, but they didn't post anything. Everyone has the same chance with this unique and random Beta Invite Timer. As Pu1pFriction said, they can receive an e-mail and they start playing. I don't read every post in the forum as well. I'm not "inactive", because I have time this weekend. I can probably be "inactive" in a week, but I can also read the forum. So, you guys need to know that there is a difference.

I am one of these people. Was inactive for a while, got the mail and now i became active ;) i am really excited about the game now, many changes since the beginning! Its getting used to the gameplay, without gold and so on, but this game is promising!
Last edited by Moppetje on Mar 25, 2012, 4:30:06 PM
Can't wait myself. Nice its a key every 5 minutes. Never really lucky, but you never know ;D
just found out about this game. Excited!
Game looks good cant wait for a key
Well, good luck to everyone to get a key!
This game looks amazing, Can't wait to be able to play XD
Julius's path of exile wine bundle for mac here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/48708/page/1
And yet another waste...

gunvirus
Private Message
Last Visited: 22 November 2011 13:18
Total Forum Posts: 0 (0 posts per day)
Most guilty pleasure? I like to feed the trolls! OM NOM NOM
"
Led_1991 wrote:
And yet another waste...

gunvirus
Private Message
Last Visited: 22 November 2011 13:18
Total Forum Posts: 0 (0 posts per day)

So just because you post on a forum means you're better suited to beta test the game? Maybe he's just a lurker, but since he doesn't post never has a reason to log in.

This is completely fair, the random timer really is random.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info