Are Beta Keys Still Going Out?

I've been signed up for a few months now in hopes of being able to try and test this game after I got bored with the Diablo 3 beta, but no luck, it seems.

Are they still sending beta invites out? If they are, what are the requirements?
Yes, they are still going out. When posting on the forums you increase your chances. Every 5 minutes someone gets a key.
Best way to get a beta key, is to go to the Beta discussion forum, and kill your F5 key while waiting for someone to do a contest or giveaway.

WIP: BM Dualist using bow.
Wait, someone gets a key every five minutes? Is it an automated system?

Also, what's this about forum people having a higher chance of getting a key? :D
"
Whibble wrote:
Wait, someone gets a key every five minutes? Is it an automated system?

Also, what's this about forum people having a higher chance of getting a key? :D

Yes look at the front page, there is a big timer showing who will get a beta key next, and who just got one. It's all automated.

And yes when you posted your first post on these forums, you enhanced your chances by x10. The chances are still small though.

WIP: BM Dualist using bow.
i saw the random people on every 5 min and they 50% or more are inactive users or something :/
Thanks, guys!
My friend just got in and is playing now.
"
Deliverer wrote:
My friend just got in and is playing now.

That is pure luck what most likely most of the people doesnt have. Like Wega52 said, the chances are small.
"I am ready any time. Do not keep me waiting." - John Mason Brown
Is there any official statement about this policy?
We are, what we have learned !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info