Holydiver wrote:
"
Led_1991 wrote:
And yet another waste...

gunvirus
Private Message
Last Visited: 22 November 2011 13:18
Total Forum Posts: 0 (0 posts per day)

So just because you post on a forum means you're better suited to beta test the game? Maybe he's just a lurker, but since he doesn't post never has a reason to log in.

This is completely fair, the random timer really is random.

You seem rather new here, and I never said I was better suited to test the game, it's just that someone who never logged back it's more probable he never will again. Most of these accounts are just duplicates, or someone who didn't knew it was closed beta and that they needed a key, so they just forgot about the game. So yeah, in my point of view it's a waste, since it could be me or you or hundred others playing this game...
Most guilty pleasure? I like to feed the trolls! OM NOM NOM
I suppose that would explain why I've been in beta since December and have yet to get a friend key... I only need 3! ;)
Signed up for this on the first day it was available and forgot about it because I never got a key. Still waiting.
Someday we will get a beta key.. someday.. :/
I watch the timer and still inactive people get the invite, so much for the special formula.
i want a key >.>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZjeLN4uesQ&feature=plcp&context=C421ed1fVDvjVQa1PpcFPtX4frv-fByGFj8svYkJy4wlg8La0cOsE%3D

Path of Exile Beta Key Giveaway
I wish I could Get one!
just found out about this game a while ago.. can't wait til this weekend, but also don't wanna get hooked and not have a beta key :-/...
Me2 :P
Wake the f*ck up Exile, we have an Oriath to burn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info