Are Beta Keys Still Going Out?

"
marc2510 wrote:
this user just got a key and i bet they will never know and not even play,

That is the randomness about this whole thing.
"I am ready any time. Do not keep me waiting." - John Mason Brown
"
marc2510 wrote:

Another one similar to that just got a key, registered 15/09/10 and hasn't logged in since.
Oh, the randomness is part of the game, just like drops in Diablo. By posting, I might get a key, or I might just get an awesome conversation. Either is fine with me.
Visit the key begging and whining section of the forum, that is where keys get handed out from time to time (maybe once or twice a day, but usually to somebody active at that moment).

That forum also has a post by the mod whiteboy88 that shows the ACTUAL number of people registered every few months. Most recent showed I think 221,000 registered accounts, with an increase of about 20,000 for the month. Random key gen does 8,000 per month.

If you have a friend playing, they may be able to get a key, thats happened in the past anyway. My son has been trying to get a key for me for the last week or so, with no luck so far, so it "seems" like keys are tight right now.
What kind of game would have you march through and whack everything, its a game not equipment testing.
"
Ransom wrote:
Oh, the randomness is part of the game, just like drops in Diablo. By posting, I might get a key, or I might just get an awesome conversation. Either is fine with me.

That's an excellent point! If you don't get a key than you get a fine conversation. More people have to see it like you. Everything would be just great. Truth be told, you're the first one that see it in this way.
Awesome conversation? Yall need to get out more.
What kind of game would have you march through and whack everything, its a game not equipment testing.
"
Toebiter wrote:
Awesome conversation? Yall need to get out more.

You don't have to go out (but it's an option). With the right people you can have the right conversations.
Last edited by Tipo145 on Mar 25, 2012, 2:29:03 PM
i want one
"
marc2510 wrote:

likasera

23 August 2011 01:02

Last Visited:

23 August 2011 01:04

Total Forum Posts:

0 (0 posts per day)

You never know, that person could very well come back after receiving their invite and become an active member of the community. If their e-mail is correct, they will receive a notification through that as well.

Plus they are receiving a key because the timer is just that - random.
"
Pu1pFriction wrote:
"
marc2510 wrote:

likasera

23 August 2011 01:02

Last Visited:

23 August 2011 01:04

Total Forum Posts:

0 (0 posts per day)

You never know, that person could very well come back after receiving their invite and become an active member of the community. If their e-mail is correct, they will receive a notification through that as well.

Plus they are receiving a key because the timer is just that - random.

That is what most of the people just forget. The people who seem "inactive" aren't inactive. Most of them read the forum, but they didn't post anything. Everyone has the same chance with this unique and random Beta Invite Timer. As Pu1pFriction said, they can receive an e-mail and they start playing. I don't read every post in the forum as well. I'm not "inactive", because I have time this weekend. I can probably be "inactive" in a week, but I can also read the forum. So, you guys need to know that there is a difference.
Last edited by Tipo145 on Mar 25, 2012, 3:46:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info