Are Beta Keys Still Going Out?

DID YOU SEE THIS TOPIC?

https://www.pathofexile.com/purchase/

YOU HAVE TO PAY IF YOU WANT TO PLAY THAT GAME. THEY NEED SUPPORT TO TEST THE GAME OR MONEY? IT'S SO FUNNY THAT PEOPLE HERE ARE WAITING FOR NOTHING...
CAPSLOCK MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER!

Don't want to pay? Wait for open beta. The developers owe you nothing and I doubt you would provide any useful feedback with that kind of attitude.
Daruc20 obviously hasn't read the forums properly, never mind

Kids like that don't do much other than skim read
ASD
I can't wait any longer!!!
Suspense is the number 1 killer of gamers
"
daruc20 wrote:
DID YOU SEE THIS TOPIC?

https://www.pathofexile.com/purchase/

YOU HAVE TO PAY IF YOU WANT TO PLAY THAT GAME. THEY NEED SUPPORT TO TEST THE GAME OR MONEY? IT'S SO FUNNY THAT PEOPLE HERE ARE WAITING FOR NOTHING...

THEN WHY DONT YOU HAVE BETA MEMBER?SUPPORTER STATUS?

caps lock nub.
2011 player
"
Freewendy wrote:
Daruc20 obviously hasn't read the forums properly, never mind

Kids like that don't do much other than skim read

Don't try to learn me how to make a baby and "kids" save for yourself when you will have your own children but it is long way becuase you're still a child so just shut up. There is no way to get a key. When will you understand it noobs? ^._
"
Wega52 wrote:
"
Whibble wrote:
Wait, someone gets a key every five minutes? Is it an automated system?

Also, what's this about forum people having a higher chance of getting a key? :D

Yes look at the front page, there is a big timer showing who will get a beta key next, and who just got one. It's all automated.

And yes when you posted your first post on these forums, you enhanced your chances by x10. The chances are still small though.

SO why don't people just post lots of comments?
"
dyranslayer wrote:
SO why don't people just post lots of comments?

Just one post increases your chances of gaining beta access by ten, but that's the limit. Posting any more will not make you more likely to be chosen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info