[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

Was super lucky on the staff craft - I am at the no. 7 with somethin like 6 ex (staff + fuses + alts + anull - imprint still sittin in the stash)

The problem I face atm is the fact I dont have the recipe at the craftin bench.

Pale council shouldnt be any problem but the veiled mods seems pretty random ... :-(

PS: I play Trickster version of the build and would be realy happy for a helpin hand to polish it a bit

Hop
You can check at the bottom of your crafting tool what mods you dont have and how to get them.
Thanks for the build. This is my strongest build by far. I don't even try-hard at this game but it's scaling really well. Thanks again.
"
Aryveth wrote:
You can check at the bottom of your crafting tool what mods you dont have and how to get them.

you cant do that with veiled mods sadly :-(
I'm really liking the build so far. I'm wondering what would be the biggest upgrade for me. I have 1 Exalted orb which luckily dropped for me. So what is the best upgrade item I can get next?

I barely hit 80+ and don't have any of the major items needed for the build but they seem like expensive items so want to see which expensive item should be my first goal.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Maybe like a brief list might help for beginning players who aren't too familiar with what they should save up currency for?

The Amulet? The Staff? Unique Jewels? Some of these items seems very expensive and should be last on the list?

Thanks!

"
Hoptam wrote:
Was super lucky on the staff craft - I am at the no. 7 with somethin like 6 ex (staff + fuses + alts + anull - imprint still sittin in the stash)

Pale council shouldnt be any problem but the veiled mods seems pretty random ... :-(

PS: I play Trickster version of the build and would be realy happy for a helpin hand to polish it a bit

Hop

Well you either have to get someone you trust to craft it for you or you have to buy veiled items(make sure you get the correct bases and check if the veiled mod is a prefix/suffix) to unlock the mods =/

http://i62.tinypic.com/2w7lhk5.jpg
Last edited by TheVengefulOne on Mar 19, 2019, 10:06:05 PM
"
xmishimax wrote:
I'm really liking the build so far. I'm wondering what would be the biggest upgrade for me. I have 1 Exalted orb which luckily dropped for me. So what is the best upgrade item I can get next?

I barely hit 80+ and don't have any of the major items needed for the build but they seem like expensive items so want to see which expensive item should be my first goal.

Maybe like a brief list might help for beginning players who aren't too familiar with what they should save up currency for?

The Amulet? The Staff? Unique Jewels? Some of these items seems very expensive and should be last on the list?

Thanks!

if you only have an ex, I recommend getting a + 1 ice spear projectile helm 1st. that will be a 20% total increase in dps. Spend whatever you have left on a cheap 6L with life/res and wands/sceptres with decent crit multiplier/spell dmg/cold dmg rolls .

Another good choice would be 2x might of the meeks . That will give you a big boost in hp as well as a decent chunk of dmg if you get the 3 crit multi nodes near the scion start
http://i62.tinypic.com/2w7lhk5.jpg
Last edited by TheVengefulOne on Mar 19, 2019, 11:58:48 PM
"
"
xmishimax wrote:

Thanks!

if you only have an ex, I recommend getting a + 1 ice spear projectile helm 1st. that will be a 20% total increase in dps. Spend whatever you have left on a cheap 6L with life/res and wands/sceptres with decent crit multiplier/spell dmg/cold dmg rolls .

Another good choice would be 2x might of the meeks . That will give you a big boost in hp as well as a decent chunk of dmg if you get the 3 crit multi nodes near the scion start

Awesome thank you for the recommendations!

This is exactly what I needed to help me progress! I'm sure this will also help other beginning players who are not sure what to do next.

Yes that 20% increase will be nice! I'll get the 6 Link rare chest with the left over.
"
Hoptam wrote:

Hop

You are must be the new one or never hear to craft service in poe. I will guide you:
Step 1: go to this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/communities
Step 2: choose the thread have most viewer/page craft service
Step 3: pm them and give them bonus and you will get your desire mods/craft
"
nqtuan92 wrote:
"
Hoptam wrote:

Hop

You are must be the new one or never hear to craft service in poe. I will guide you:
Step 1: go to this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/communities
Step 2: choose the thread have most viewer/page craft service
Step 3: pm them and give them bonus and you will get your desire mods/craft

That indeed is an option which I probably have to take in the future (already picked my luck this league :-)) and thx for the advice but for now craftin my own gear was one of the peaks for me past few leagues.

I will give it a few days (time for me to colect the rest of the currency) and see what road I will have to take.

Thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info