[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

What options I need to take in Path of Building to see actuall dmg for this build?
A nice damage boost early on is getting the eclipse staff, buff it up with quality, get it 5 linked and then roll cast while channeling on it. Effectively this is a 6 link staff and the 100% crit implicit. I went from 500k to 750k dps.

Once ready for attempting a 6 link you can just scour it, craft quality on it and spam those fusings.

The staff can then be buffed up as you gain the currency for multi modding (probably spending that on some smaller investments first).
What Pantheon setup do you guys use?
"
Baleful_PoE wrote:
What Pantheon setup do you guys use?

I'm currently using Arakaali/Shakari, but i could see myself using Tukohama alternatively. The others are unimpressive.

On another note, I've been testing Deadeye, and the +2pierce +1proj is actually really nice QoL if you can't/won't fit pierce anywhere. It might be less dps than Inq, but tbh, it's not like we need dmg. Not sure if the Far Shot thing works though.
"
Lisann wrote:
On another note, I've been testing Deadeye, and the +2pierce +1proj is actually really nice QoL if you can't/won't fit pierce anywhere. It might be less dps than Inq, but tbh, it's not like we need dmg. Not sure if the Far Shot thing works though.

Found this, it is only 50% increased damage instead of more, so it won't be anywhere near the damage of actual Far Shot.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1987916/page/1#p14846449

Last edited by blackdeath101 on Mar 21, 2019, 9:57:05 AM
That's kinda sad to hear, but hey, at least we get SOMETHING from it, as opposed to the actual node that says "projectile ATTACKS".

Thanks for that source dude :)

Edit: are there any boots you guys think are worth mentioning? Other than resist rares i mean. I'm using bubonics, but they're kinda meh besides the lesser inc damage.
Last edited by Lisann on Mar 21, 2019, 11:39:02 AM
"
Lisann wrote:
Edit: are there any boots you guys think are worth mentioning? Other than resist rares i mean. I'm using bubonics, but they're kinda meh besides the lesser inc damage.

My 2 cents:
Mark of Shaper will drop your resists, but add more damage than Bubonic, so you'll need the rare resists or some other way to make-up those resists to keep using Bubonic (or maybe Windshriek if you want to get fancy with double cursing). Just have to move the -mana craft to your Warlord's ring.
I normally play juggernauts but would like to try a winter orb / ice spear build.

Is this build op? All content? Nasty dps while still being tanky enough incase I derp?
Playing this build right now in Synthesis Softcore and was wondering if you would still decide to go Inquisitor instead of Slayer. With Vaal Pact so out of the way and without access to Acuity it's probably more worth it to go Inquisitor, correct?
Also, since the guide doesn't go into depth onto what stats we want on what gear pieces, anyone have a link to another thread that will show the reccomended stats on pieces?

(i'm not very experienced with caster builds)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info