[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

One more question, how to get focus? I see no items in build with focus mode.
"
BagetMaster wrote:
One more question, how to get focus? I see no items in build with focus mode.

Anytime you have a mod with focus on it, you gain the focus spell. For example, if you get "% chance to deal double damage while focused" on your staff, you automatically get the focus skill.
Hello, i just did a Power charge on crit + double dmg roll on a 6l staff. Should i keep it? Will it be too much of a difference if i use CWC on the links?
If i multimod a rare with only CwC lv 20 (annul-ed the other stat) and craft similar stat, will it usable as well ?
Exile, Do something.
Last edited by PentagramIX on Mar 18, 2019, 6:59:54 AM
Ye I also got lvl 20 CWC and +10% cold dmg mod now.
Think i'm going to use this as a base for multi mod crafting though.
I'm really interested in this build, but seems that even in the very budget version it would cost something like 20+ ex and half of that - just 6l shaper crafted staff with CWC...
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Thank you for making this wonderful build I've been enjoying it so far!

Quick question regarding my current setup, I think I'm lacking a lot of single target DPS, other than 6linking my chest. is there any way to pump my single target DPS?

I'm kinda new to PoE this is my 2nd league(2nd char), I appreciate any tips, thanks in advance.
Crafted the following staff:

Appears to be worse than my 2 sceptres of 5c ea? :(
-
Last edited by gromkins on Mar 18, 2019, 12:08:26 PM
"
zeldinas wrote:
Crafted the following staff:

Appears to be worse than my 2 sceptres of 5c ea? :(

I'm a complete newb but why do you have cast while channeling gem in a staff with cast while channeling mod?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info