[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

"
Balthek wrote:
Any thoughts on deadeye vs inquistor for the last ascendancy?

Deadeye: +1 Projectile (best gain here), +2 to pierce, +50% increased damage for distant targets
Inq; +30% crit multi (best here), +6% resists penetration, +10% increased damage for nearby enemies

As option
Pathfinder: +6% resists penetration, free flask charges, +10% MS under flasks

On POB, Slayer has lowest DPS, then Pathfinder, then Deadeye and top DPS is Inq.
But most likely, POB didn't takes into account projectile damage boost for distant targets. At least, for me setting projectile distance even to 50 has no effect

Manually edited 1 jewel, to set there proj damage as 62% instead of 12%
And DPS of Deadeye got pretty similar to Inquisitor's.

So Inq would be better for close targets and Deadeye ~= Inq for distant targets.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Mar 17, 2019, 9:09:55 AM
"
SilverWF wrote:

But most likely, POB didn't takes into account projectile damage boost for distant targets. At least, for me setting projectile distance even to 50 has no effect

As you can see that part of the ascendancy is red. This means that PoB ignores it.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Mar 17, 2019, 1:59:08 PM
"
"
SilverWF wrote:

As you can see that part of the ascendancy is red. This means that PoB ignores it.

Lol, was sure it some kind of positive/negative indicator :D
Now it makes sense.
Anyway, Inq is better DPS-wise choice, even on lower budged (without +1 proj helm enchant and Dying Sun +2 proj)
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
I'm pretty new to crafting and am trying to create the 6L CWC staff.

Currently at: blue item 6L + CWC lvl 18 (tier 2) & 19% incr. cast speed + 20% incr. cast speed if you killed recently (tier 1).
Is this suffient to multimod?
Or what should i do next?
Don't really get the beast stuff...
Also, is how to you obtain those multi mod crafts?
They're not yet available at my bench press.
Are they awarded at random? Or by completion of specific maps?
What would be the preferred Pantheon choices?
"
zeldinas wrote:

Scroll down to gray mods, find it, mouse over and you'll see
"
zeldinas wrote:

Some are found by "unveiling mods" from rares syndicate members drop. You can unveil by talking to Jun.
"
zeldinas wrote:

Pale Court
What iLvl should the base helmet be for crafting?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info