[On Hold] Storm Brand Inquisitor - Beginner Friendly - SSF/League Start Viable - All Content

Do you have CI version of this build ? and if you dont can you make one ?
Would there be a way to integrate consecrated ground into this build? I’m playing with two friends. Would it be worth it?
Tried this as a ssf league starter. feels so shit compared to literally anything else.
While I do like the guide, especially for new players, I have to say that, for me, brands have the same effect on me as totems have: Utter boredom. Even leaving out that the damage and speed is ok, I cannot play this :/
How can i get/make a weapon with that non-chaos damage as chaos damage mod?
I tried something really stupid. I took the consecrated ground nodes and got a gifts from above because I was curious about the new mechanics.

It turns out that with consecrated ground, you have enough Regen to dual wield shimmerons @3 power charges without killing yourself. It's worked surprisingly well as a weapon swap so far.
How is this build vs T15+ bosses? s how safe? how fast can they kill ?

Ty
"
lienlien wrote:
How can i get/make a weapon with that non-chaos damage as chaos damage mod?

Its a Jun craft Unlocked via unveiling modifiers. (more quality of life, I am able to do end game bosses without it)

"
Camaron wrote:
How is this build vs T15+ bosses? s how safe? how fast can they kill ?

Ty

Very good on high end bosses. Basically plop the Brands on the boss / adds and stay away from them. They die fairly quickly.

This is not the tankiest of builds, can take a big hit, not multiple big hits, however because you do not need to be near the mobs/bosses it can be very safe.
"
Tried this as a ssf league starter. feels so shit compared to literally anything else.

You are doing it wrong then. This build has almost no gear requirements and clears extremely fast.
Agreed, other than arc mines (pre nerf) this is the best league start I’ve ever had. I’ve died maybe 8 times and that included a couple to act 10 kitava where it’s easier to just die sometimes in softcore. I had damage issues for maybe 5 levels around mid act 1 but then flew through. I didn’t even bother linking the brand into a 4 link and found a natural 5L in late act 8 but at that time I was still using a +1 lightning gem wandi crafted in like act 2.

Also because you care so little about specific gear I’ve been able to be resistance capped almost completely through story and into acts without even trying hard.

If it is the MECHANICS of the brand you don’t like, that gets tons better once you can cast a couple and get brand recall. Brand recall means you have a two part offense, but compared to mine mechanics it’s great. Being able to place your brand where you want it is so much better than a mine always having to be at your feet...I’m sure it will help against guardians (especially Minotaur who was just punishing me as an arc miner).
Last edited by jeremy_u_s3 on Mar 14, 2019, 5:31:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info