Melee needs Tuning - ASAP, Like Yesterday

"
Jdahl22 wrote:
Once more you continue to derail the thread, without suggesting any improvements or being at any way on topic, making stupid arguments about things that don't matter, avoiding the point of a suggestion and focusing on semantics. I never really saw a worst contribution to a game forum.

Quoting 3 paragraph posts that are just above your post, to add 1 word like "what", making 3 or 4 posts in a row, adding a ninja turtle or just "...", talking about other player profiles and so on and so on.

Honestly you are either 15, stupid or trolling.

WTF

you two made those false claims, but i'm derailing it for pointing out that your claims are false?

my god.

a++ on the insults. let's lie about bleed and then accuse the person who doesn't believe the obvious lies of trolling! yeah! poe 2019!

false claims about bleed are "on topic" when you and john make them!
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
bleed is obviously meant to be a melee mechanic/balanced skill and it is vastly underpowered because as far as damage output the one who can take the biggest advantage with it (gladiator) is really weak offensively.
"
Relationship wrote:
bleed is obviously meant to be a melee mechanic/balanced skill and it is vastly underpowered because as far as damage output the one who can take the biggest advantage with it (gladiator) is really weak offensively.

BOWS ARE MELEE, POE 2019

deadeye, best melee ascendancy!

seriously, guys. i can't facepalm any harder.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

Last edited by robmafia on Feb 18, 2019, 5:30:26 PM
"
robmafia wrote:
"
Relationship wrote:

BOWS ARE MELEE, POE 2019

Explain how you got that from what I said, bleed is balanced more towards melee than bows. So my statement is accurate.

Obviously you post singular troll statements to everyone's posts and that's okay but if you're actually trying to create discussion and a point then you should try to formulate ideas and but them into a sentence and a structure that makes sense.

So because another non melee class can use bleed it means it doesn't favor melee skills/gladiator how does that make sense. Gladiator is 100% character ascendancy that's made for bleed. Pathfinder etc is not
Last edited by Relationship on Feb 18, 2019, 5:32:30 PM
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
Level 90 thing FACTUALLY proven to be a lie on your part ages ago
Frost blades is not real melee, I said so right there IN THE POST YOU LINKED
Actual melee bolded IN THE POST YOU LINKED, implying NOT projectile

Facts are what I just showed, what you wrote.

The fact that you got called out of a [self-censored] lie and that everyone jumped on it ( even Charan did ) is also a fact, how you can still believe otherwise is mind-blowing at best ( and not to sound very rude ).

And you just proove my point again, "frost blade is not real melee"
/ROFL

*sigh*

Frost blade is a melee skill in Path of Exile, and nobody gives a flying shit what your standards about melee are.
Feel free to start your own "buff Legatus-melee thread" and see it either die, or turn into a troll fest because of yourself.

You see, the thing with lies and bad faith, is that it does not get better the more you try to cover it up with more, it get worse, and I'm pretty sure that many don't take you seriously at this point anyway.

"
Legatus1982 wrote:

soooo what did you back it up with exactly? Are you English second language or what?

ROFL. This is actually hilarious

The grammar here is AMAZING, trying to call somebody out on the language this way is .... hahahaha

You really are too much, WOW.

This is indeed actually hilarious lol :'D

"
Relationship wrote:

No it is not.

There is literally nothing that makes bleed a melee oriented mechanism.
And you stating otherwise will not change anything.

Glad has one of the stronger clearing mechanism in the whole game, byt the way.

If anything bleed is better with bows, because you want your targets to move, which they don't if you stand in place facetanking them (=playstyle that many expect in melee).
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Feb 18, 2019, 7:35:56 PM
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
Level 90 thing FACTUALLY proven to be a lie on your part ages ago
Frost blades is not real melee, I said so right there IN THE POST YOU LINKED
Actual melee bolded IN THE POST YOU LINKED, implying NOT projectile

Facts are what I just showed, what you wrote.

The fact that you got called out of a [self-censored] lie and that everyone jumped on it ( even Charan did ) is also a fact, how you can still believe otherwise is mind-blowing at best ( and not to sound very rude ).

And you just proove my point again, "frost blade is not real melee"
/ROFL

*sigh*

Frost blade is a melee skill in Path of Exile, and nobody gives a flying shit what your standards about melee are.
Feel free to start your own "buff Legatus-melee thread" and see it either die, or turn into a troll fest because of yourself.

You see, the thing with lies and bad faith, is that it does not get better the more you try to cover it up with more, it get worse, and I'm pretty sure that many don't take you seriously at this point anyway.

"
Legatus1982 wrote:

soooo what did you back it up with exactly? Are you English second language or what?

ROFL. This is actually hilarious

The grammar here is AMAZING, trying to call somebody out on the language this way is .... hahahaha

You really are too much, WOW.

This is indeed actually hilarious lol :'D

"
Relationship wrote:

No it is not.

There is literally nothing that makes bleed a melee oriented mechanism.
And you stating otherwise will not change anything.

Glad has one of the stronger clearing mechanism in the whole game, byt the way.

If anything bleed is better with bows, because you want your targets to move, which they don't if you stand in place facetanking them (=playstyle that many expect in melee).

Gladiator existence is intended for bleed builds, right and the only real class that can say that? Looking at efficient pathing and bonuses from ascendancy would say it's more geared towards melee builds and not bow builds.

I'm not saying bleed is only meant for melee I'm pointing out it leans towards to be a more usable melee function
"
Relationship wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:
"
Relationship wrote:

BOWS ARE MELEE, POE 2019

Explain how you got that from what I said, bleed is balanced more towards melee than bows. So my statement is accurate.

Obviously you post singular troll statements to everyone's posts and that's okay but if you're actually trying to create discussion and a point then you should try to formulate ideas and but them into a sentence and a structure that makes sense.

So because another non melee class can use bleed it means it doesn't favor melee skills/gladiator how does that make sense. Gladiator is 100% character ascendancy that's made for bleed. Pathfinder etc is not

wow.

no, it's not.

melee is NOT "balanced more towards melee than bows" - it's balanced toward ATTACKS.

hence, why bleed mods roll on bows (and now wands can craft it too). hence, why deadeye has bleed nodes. hence, why puncture was 95%+ used with bows.

i guess i should namecall you a bunch of things/make wild, unfounded accusations now.

"Gladiator is 100% character ascendancy that's made for bleed." - no, it's not. only one branch is bleed-based. one can opt out for charges or etc. wait, did i say charges? zomg, queue the 'charges are melee!' posts...
[Removed by Support]

Last edited by robmafia on Feb 18, 2019, 8:22:46 PM

So just to simplify what your saying; deadeye is balanced more for bleeding than gladiator?

Gladiators strongest offensive buff is bleed and bleed explosion based are you kidding?
Last edited by Relationship on Feb 18, 2019, 8:23:00 PM
"
Relationship wrote:

So just to simplify what your saying; deadeye is balanced more for bleeding than gladiator?

Gladiators strongest offensive buff is bleed and bleed explosion based are you kidding?

...you just said glad is weak offensively, though?

this is getting hilarious.
[Removed by Support]

"
robmafia wrote:
"
Relationship wrote:

...you just said glad is weak offensively, though?

this is getting hilarious.

It is weak offensively because bleed isn't strong so yes IF bleed isn't strong the strongest offensive buff from gladiators ascendancy which is bleed based means end game gladiator does bad damage.

How is that confusing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info