Failed to connect to instance.

Was going to try my first T12 map and get this "failed to connect to instance"
I am also facing the same issue today, particularly in the Singapore realm which I play in. When I open a map in my hideout and attempt to enter the instance, it always brings me back to log-in screen with the message "Disconnected. Failed to connect to instance".

After I encountered this issue I tried relogging into other realms (Japan, California, Australia etc) and the issue still persists.

GGG Tech Support please look into this matter asap thanks!!
"
LioBeast wrote:
I am also facing the same issue today, particularly in the Singapore realm which I play in. When I open a map in my hideout and attempt to enter the instance, it always brings me back to log-in screen with the message "Disconnected. Failed to connect to instance".

After I encountered this issue I tried relogging into other realms (Japan, California, Australia etc) and the issue still persists.

GGG Tech Support please look into this matter asap thanks!!

Same issue for me tonight too.
Also getting this problem in corrupted dungeons and vaal ruins.

I'm stuck right now and can't do the main quest because of this.

[Tried Aus/Japan/Singapore Realm] Been getting this repeated error today while zoning to hideout and maps.
Last edited by Shogen on May 26, 2019, 12:48:03 PM
Similar problem here since last 4-5 hours. Shouldn't we make a separate thread? THis is really vexing as I'm stuck in Act 9......
Hi, same problem. Singapore server.
Same problem, i lost so much map and sextant, objective...
How long to fix this ?
I'm having the same problem today. So many maps wasted. Singapore realm
same problem today on Singapore realm, 1/3 chance to failed to connect to instance. SSFHC Flashback, Singapore realm, I'm from Vietnam
VietExile
Hardcore Abyss #4Berserker
SSFHC Legacy #5Berserker
SSFHC Synthesis event #2Juggernaut
Hardcore Legion #3Chieftain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info