Failed to connect to instance.

Hi, Im on the samne now, its started yesterday, I cant do any maps nor go to hideout withou DC... can`t play anymore.
Same issue here.
Just started a map. Every time I try to go in, same error.
Also getting d/c'ed from inside maps.
Started with failed to connect to instances with regard to hideouts, then it expanded into failed to connect to instances with town hubs.....
Just lost my fortification safe house to "Disconnected: Failed to connect to instance"

Edit: used up all portals from my previous map and was able to load the final portal of safe house.
IGN - Kiname
Last edited by Kiname on Apr 6, 2019, 12:50:48 AM
I have the same problem. Check please.
Singapore
Last edited by ericnguyensea on Apr 14, 2019, 10:05:25 AM
Happened to me aswell after I died in a zana fragment within a tier 14 map. Really sad, all 5 portals were gone, couldn't ressurect in hideout, only in town. All loot gone.
I have the same problem in Algeria it's really unplayable ! Please fix the bug
I've been getting disconnected with this message left & right, constantly since I started playing again a few days ago. Trying to join a hideout for a trade. Trying to go from Lunaris Temple lv1 to lv2. Trying to get to The Crossroads via waypoint & via door (#global suggested CTRL-click & new instance for Crossroads, which worked - doesn't always work every time though). And on, and on, and on.

And just now when using a door in a #%@¤!&¤ Labyrinth, which promptly put me back in town when I logged back in.

The game is unplayable like this.
same problem here
Same problem, I have a vpn even with that it is unplayable, Frankfurt server seems down to me, when I connect over Paris I can enter instance but insane laggy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info