Development Plan for 2019

PS4 Version? I can finally play with my nephew since his potato laptop cannot run PoE. Doubtful but will my account purchases transfer over from PC to PS4?
"
lampard1233 wrote:
Do you plan to release mobile version of the game in 2019?
I heard none of them have phones so I doubt it.
Awesome ^^
And, my friends, exiles. Don't forget to buy a new phone! It will only work on 5G ;)
Last edited by DEU2111 on Jan 16, 2019, 1:50:47 PM
Please let us disable in-game ads. Yes it's cool that you created more loot boxes to prey on people's gambling addictions - then to release that same content months later in the store - but a reminder every 45 minutes is excessive.
Hope one of your plans is for an auction house. The trading system currently sucks, badly. It might have been fine in the Diablo II days, but things have moved on a LOT since then. You might not consider this a "trading game" however the playerbase does, and we deserve something better than the current situation.
Improve trading, and make it so we can level alts easier, preferably away from the usual 10 acts, given that I don't care what else you do.
Please bring POE to Linux!
Sent a pm to OP about the possibility of tweaking the current trading system to be more streamlined and efficient to us players. Hopefully trading in the future will become less a deterrance to actual gameplay and more of an asset instead of the liability of losing time, resources (portals for mapping and incursians; Delve areas to explore when backtracking, for having to leave to go to hideout bc most players don't know to just simply click the blue swirl in your character tab while in party to go to the area you are at, as a couple of examples). Sales should become more instantaneous, crediting both the buyer with the item posted and at the price set, or if the player settles for a more quicker sale, can choose an option to just put the item in public stash that auto-prices the item based on the current average price index (poe.ninja as a source) for that item. The seller will then be credited instantly either in their currency tab or in a seperate area where the currency can be obtained via notification glow to the area the new currency was credited. This will enable players to focus more on playing the game content instead of spending hours spamming messages trying to buy items from various player sources. This would take a larger investment to ensure the efficiency of the trading system and overall QoL to the player while helping to retain player satisfaction and loyalty to the game they are experiencing. It would definitely prompt a more healthier atmosphere and morale to the community in general, and strongly support such a move as this. Thank you for taking the time to consider this.

Regards,

Arthur Shugars
Last edited by AShugars on Jan 16, 2019, 2:49:12 PM
"
KGabQr wrote:
Please go fix

cann GGG please hire this guy/gurl.
ALLOCATING SPACE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info