Development Plan for 2019

I'd like to thank to GGG engineers for the hard work they did from the scratch. I regret I didn't hit this game earlier than before February 2017. I am just one of many players and not sure if any of GGG engineers will read it but I'd like to have following minor changes:

Orb of Alchemy > Alchemy Orb
Orb of Alteration > Alteration Orb
Orb of Annulment > Annulment Orb
Orb of Augmentation > Augmentation Orb
Orb of Binding > Binding Orb
Orb of Chance > Chance Orb
Orb of Fusing > Fusing Orb
Orb of Horizons > Horizons Orb
Orb of Regret > Regret Orb
Orb of Scouring > Scouring Orb
Orb of Transmutation > Transmutation Orb
Scroll of Wisdom > Wisdom Scroll

Sacrifice at Dawn > Dawn Sacrifice
Sacrifice at Dusk > Dusk Sacrifice
Sacrifice at Midnight > Midnight Sacrifice
Sacrifice at Noon > Noon Sacrifice

Blessing of Chayula > Chayula's Blessing
Blessing of Esh > Esh's Blessing
Blessing of Tul > Tul's Blessing
Blessing of Uul-Netol > Uul-Netol's Blessing
Blessing of Xoph > Xoph's Blessing
Splinter of Chayula > Chayula's Splinter
Splinter of Esh > Esh's Splinter
Splinter of Tul > Tul's Splinter
Splinter of Uul-Netol > Uul/Netol's Splinter
Splinter of Xoph > Xoph's Splinter

Fragment of the Chimera > Chimera Fragment
Fragment of the Hydra > Hydra Fragment
Fragment of the Minotaur > Minotaur Fragment
Fragment of the Phoenix > Phoenix Fragment

I think those changes as a currency names and also in the tabs when choose to be traded would make trading easier. The key word of the currency is better to have at the beginning. That is the reason Mirror of Kalandra and Offering to the Goddess aren't in my list to be changed.

And another changes:

Please add same fields to the Currency Stash Tab for all 10 Harbinger's currency (Orbs and Shards) as the other Orbs have. And add more fields to Fragment Stash Tab for all 5 Blessings.

I think I am not the only one who would appreciated it a lot! Thank you very much for all work you did!
Last edited by DEU2111 on Jan 17, 2019, 12:45:00 AM
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
DEvil27 wrote:

You can defend them all if you want. But there is a limit for rushing things. It is obviously that they are skipping important phase of testing content to reach a rhythm of an expansion for each 3 months. Time is too short for that much of content and they're still keeping it probably because of the income from support pack sales.

I don't like how they are handle things lately. Yeah, probably I fed up too early with this kinda of thing, but I really expect that GGG fix this behavior before other players sense this and get fed up too.

Seems like you dont get it..it wouldnt matter if a small team tested the same stuff for a month of two more. You need the larger player base to REALLY test the stuff.

Doesn't make sense what you just said. It is not an "open beta" thing, that you have to test with a "larger player base". If it were only small bugs and problems, occurring not so often, or if it were a totally new version of the game, I would say, yeah, it is fine to test it with a play base. But it is totally not the case. Take betrayal in consideration by now, the problem with lack of visibility, specially (but not only) in fortification encounter, anyone could identify it since the first encounter at act 1, it was an obvious thing to fix, didn't require a large play base to identify it. I also could sense the unbalanced dmg dealt by the syndicate members at the first day, during leveling, and I could be sure lately after a couple runs of rare maps. They release it with several and frequent crashing too. Those crashing were not a difficult thing to find.

There were so many bugs and problems occurring too frequent, that you should be able to find with you QA team, instead of having to do a not announced "open beta" for the first month (1/3 of the league). It is obvious that, with the current schedule of 3 months for each league development, for that amount of content, they are releasing, the QA team do not have enough time to do their work properly. And in any business, if you are not letting your QA team make their basic work properly, you are doing it really wrong. This league were something that more 2-4 weeks more of work would solve a huge amount of problems, and the patch would run so much smoothly. Also, I was talking about betrayal league, but I could tell similar things that happened with Delve, Incursion, and Bestiary. There were too many bug and problems at the releasing that were easily identified.

"
hyyyben wrote:
Look at diablo 3...blizzard runs a ptr period..even though they doesnt add new content..the game is still bugged..even after a ptr period.
I know it might be hard for some ppl to understand...but that is how it is, you cant avoid all the bugs. Just be happy that ggg is't blizzard, they make a huge effort into fixing the bugs as soon as people detect / report them in.

I dont care about how blizzard runs their game. I care about how GGG is going down a wrong road, and as a fan of their game, I'm doing an alert before it is too late. Nobody is asking for a 100% smooth release since day 1, they don't need to be at blizzard level, but they dont have to release it without the minimum amount of effort to fix obvious problems. Just 2-4 more weeks of work for QA team to make things properly would give it much more needed quality. Don't need to rush that much.
Last edited by DEvil27 on Jan 17, 2019, 1:33:07 AM
You dont seem to get it..it wouldnt change a thing :)

But its a valid point. So pm them directly, or make a thread for your topic :)
Last edited by hyyyben on Jan 17, 2019, 2:17:17 AM
Would be nice to see Patch 4.0 into phones ? =)
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
Excellent!!!
Hi there

Linux version would be great, for sure.

As of next leagues, please don't pour too much league exclusive content into core... i tried to get some friends playing, and some found it way too much to learn... pre 2.0 was damn hard... feeling like any furniture wanted to kill you... now that's easier but learning all mechanics is a bit overwhelming. I got a break with POE not long after 3.0 release. Got back with Betrayal. Took me some days before getting the point about Incursion + Delve + Bestiary + Syndicate, except i quickly understood that Syndicate was just a free tp to checkpoint/town...

Auction house, sure, as it took me almost 20 minutes to convert my 170 C to an ex... GGG just have to find a way not to be invaded with real money traders.

Hideout logout/login/portal... yes please.

Female/male version of each char... yup.

Anyway, still a big GGG/POE fan, waiting for more !

Excited for the future! Keep up the good work :]
"
ADFuel wrote:
Please let us disable in-game ads. Yes it's cool that you created more loot boxes to prey on people's gambling addictions - then to release that same content months later in the store - but a reminder every 45 minutes is excessive.

You should probably be thankful a "FREE" to play game has that as its only major loot pushing scheme. I'll take a 45m entirely ignorable message over the game locking content behind lootboxes (They release their content to the shop once the season ends) or actual gameplay altering shit. These are the thing you need to accept with a free game.

"
nihilith_fr wrote:

As of next leagues, please don't pour too much league exclusive content into core...

Considering these games kinda live or die by the amount of random stuff that breaks up the monotony, I'd have to disagree. Less contents rarely a good thing.
Last edited by Necrotekk on Jan 17, 2019, 3:29:01 PM
"
Necrotekk wrote:
"
ADFuel wrote:
Please let us disable in-game ads. Yes it's cool that you created more loot boxes to prey on people's gambling addictions - then to release that same content months later in the store - but a reminder every 45 minutes is excessive.

You should probably be thankful a "FREE" to play game has that as its only major loot pushing scheme. I'll take a 45m entirely ignorable message over the game locking content behind lootboxes (They release their content to the shop once the season ends) or actual gameplay altering shit. These are the thing you need to accept with a free game.

You mean the only loot pushing scheme apart from the forums, the title screen, seeing other players with MTX in towns, rogue exiles, and having a bright green SHOP button on the HUD? (to name a few)

The frequency of these in-game ads has been increasing for years. It used to be just for stash tab sales, but now it's for any shop-related news. It's immersion breaking and needless spam. I'm just asking for an option to "acknowledge" the sale so I can silence them until the next sale/release.
GJ GGG!

PLS ADD MORE VEILED MODS! MORE NEW CRAFT MODS!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info