Development Plan for 2019

Do you plan to release mobile version of the game in 2019?
Bring the Ezomyr region, finish the story of Grigor and Tasuni/Irasha, and bring The First Ones and Hinekora.

Also, is there a chance that you guys will let us trade cash currency in-game with other players, like in WARFRAME? You see, the MTXs are hella expensive for some of us...
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
"
KGabQr wrote:

Thumbs up for the clarity of your request.
Pog!
Auction House or something similar.

FIX your GAME-ENGINE.

More Options to balance Graphics.

If those 3 mentioned things get implemented, im definitely gonna throw some 3 digit Money on this Game.

I don't realy need anything from your Ingameshop , i will do it for Support.

Its very late but not too late to do these things mentioned!
Last edited by ebeninami on Jan 16, 2019, 10:32:45 AM
100% garunteed no. That would mean you can easily p2w by trading in game things like exalts for MTX points. Terrible idea.
"
namikazemaru wrote:
Bring the Ezomyr region, finish the story of Grigor and Tasuni/Irasha, and bring The First Ones and Hinekora.

Also, is there a chance that you guys will let us trade cash currency in-game with other players, like in WARFRAME? You see, the MTXs are hella expensive for some of us...

100% bad idea. That means I can just buy exalts from any player with real money so the game becomes P2W.

Seems I cannot delete the first post where the quote broke...oook welp...
Last edited by Necrotekk on Jan 16, 2019, 10:36:59 AM
I for one will be here, for everything you guys are making..!
Just don’t try and release a mobile version and we’ll be good.
This is a great idea and I'm sure everyone picked up on the BLIZZCON similarity.

What I am amazed to see is how far you are going to ensure your fanbase is able to reach you in New Zealand with invitations/tournaments/cheaper packages and physical together with digital MTX!

This is an amazing service and idea, one that the other INDIE company managed to fail in so many levels it has killed it's own franchise.

Looking forward to see how all of this will develop and you should definitely consider setting up an online streaming ticket where people that cannot reach you physically can still enjoy the goodies and the show in real time.

Keep it up GGG you have a great future ahead of you, stay humble.
Give me a fuckin beta already fss..
Last edited by HardKoar on Jan 16, 2019, 11:25:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info