[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
syt3x wrote:
Hi CheeQu, First of all i would like to thank you for this amazing build. Was new to the CoC build gameplay but getting a hang of it.

Need to ask something please. At the moment I have 3.2 AS on cyclone. Would onslought enchant on the boots (through crafting bench) be viable? or will i lose dps out of it?

Something to point is that I cleared all content with the build except Uber Elder (still learning the fight with cyclone). Animation sometimes fucks things up.

Again Thank you for the build. Keep it up buddy!

Hey and thank you for the kind words!
First of all, the answer depends on if you have 14%+ cooldown recovery on your belt or boots. If not, the max APS you should get to is 3. If you do have one, you can get up to 3.75.

The other thing to note is that with that enchant you wont have onslaught active during bosses, which is when you need max APS the most, for max DPS.

So if you dont want to run an onslaught flask and run Basalt instead, Id go for other ways to get up to max APS, such as the coordination node on the tree and an attack speed mod on one of your jewels.
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
syt3x wrote:
Hi CheeQu, First of all i would like to thank you for this amazing build. Was new to the CoC build gameplay but getting a hang of it.

Need to ask something please. At the moment I have 3.2 AS on cyclone. Would onslought enchant on the boots (through crafting bench) be viable? or will i lose dps out of it?

Something to point is that I cleared all content with the build except Uber Elder (still learning the fight with cyclone). Animation sometimes fucks things up.

Again Thank you for the build. Keep it up buddy!

Hey and thank you for the kind words!
First of all, the answer depends on if you have 14%+ cooldown recovery on your belt or boots. If not, the max APS you should get to is 3. If you do have one, you can get up to 3.75.

The other thing to note is that with that enchant you wont have onslaught active during bosses, which is when you need max APS the most, for max DPS.

So if you dont want to run an onslaught flask and run Basalt instead, Id go for other ways to get up to max APS, such as the coordination node on the tree and an attack speed mod on one of your jewels.

So I just changed a jewel and took the coordination node. Sacrificed a 5% life and 12% area Damage (fron Jewel). I am now at 3.6 APS on cyclone. Would you stay like this or 3.5 APS with 12% area damage?

P.S I do have 15% CD recovery on belt yes
Last edited by syt3x on Jan 2, 2019, 6:48:54 AM
Hello Cheequ,

first of all thanks for your amazing build.

I have read your guide about 50 times because i have a little trouble getting that uber massive damage at bosses for example Forge of the phoenix it takes me about a good 1 and a half minutes to kill him. only the time i hit the boss, not the time i try to evade aoe.

i would be very happy if you could take a look at my gear and tell me what i am missing out.

i still need to do uber lab, is this maybe the cause for my lack of damage at bosses? In pob its about 22k dps if i add the uber lab points.
Or maybe the Belt i have only 12% cooldown, does this have such a huge impact on dps?

Thanks a lot.

greetings zeroskull

https://pastebin.com/S8Ka2vYN
Last edited by zeroskull on Jan 2, 2019, 6:59:56 AM
is there any source of mana leech?
"
zeroskull wrote:
Hello Cheequ,

I have read your guide about 50 times because i have a little trouble getting that uber massive damage at bosses for example Forge of the phoenix it takes me about a good 1 and a half minutes to kill him. only the time i hit the boss, not the time i try to evade aoe.

i would be very happy if you could take a look at my gear and tell me what i am missing out.

i still need to do uber lab, is this maybe the cause for my lack of damage at bosses? In pob its about 22k dps if i add the uber lab points.
Or maybe the Belt i have only 12% cooldown, does this have such a huge impact on dps?

Thanks a lot.

greetings zeroskull

12 cdr does nothing, you need at least 14, it is mandatory
also you're using onslaught flask, so I'm sure you've more than 3 aps (which you should have without 14% cdr), so you're skipping procs of skills, that's why damage is bad
"
deadbody2 wrote:

Either elder ring with +2 mana on hit, or get a jewel with +2 mana on hit, and you will have 0 mana problems.
Beta PLX
"
zeroskull wrote:
maybe the Belt i have only 12% cooldown, does this have such a huge impact on dps?

You absolutely NEED to have atleast 14% CDR or a slower cospri more than 14% doesnt matter, but it has to be 14 or more on the belt.

it should leave you with 3.2 APS in HO and 3.7 with active silver flask, also remove Coordination node at the start of the tree, it only hurts your DPS even more.
Beta PLX
"
zeroskull wrote:
Hello Cheequ,

Thanks a lot.

greetings zeroskull

Hey there, few easy upgrades I can spot:

1. Use divine orbs to get that belt to 14%+ cooldown recovery. 13 or lower is actually 0 for CoC (read first spoiler under gear section).

2. On your silver flask get at least 23% reduced charges used (you have 22%). That will allow you to use the flask 2 times per fight.

3. Do that uber lab! :P

All these three combined should make it a lot smoother
"
deadbody2 wrote:

Nope, read the mana problems part at the "important notes & gameplay tips" section of the guide. If all of those tips dont help, Mana gain on hit rings is also another option.
Hi,

thank you all for your replys i will try them out as soon as possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info