[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
reppure wrote:
Current gear:
[/spoiler]
Decided to try this build out and make it defensive as possible. I need to buy some chromes to color my sockets again so i can link my auras with enlighten in my gloves and start using dread banner. It is still low level and WIP, but hard rolled guardians and Shaper died effortlessly. Big thanks for the build! Can definitely recommend to test pushing the defenses because the damage is still more than enough.

Edit: Forgot to mention that another thing I'm planning is to get rest of my resistances from gloves and swat other ring for mark of the shaper, but so far haven't needed any extra damage.

Don't use warlord's mark on hit if you're using enfeeble because you can't use 2 curses at the same time.
"
psimmis80 wrote:

you're losing DPS, if you don't have cooldown reduction you need 3.0 aps. You can also get cooldown reduction on boots. you can divine your cospri's for lower attack speed value, or better yet sell it expensive cos it's got pretty ok rolls and buy a cheap one with like 8 atspd

on your tree, remove the 2 stat points next to deep wisdom btw

thanks for Your fast feedback Bro! thats wise idea :)
I have a couple of questions. I'm currently in the process of leveling the build up. Right now I can't fully complete incursions. I can kill the architect I just can't full clear. I'm guessing this won't be a problem once I get high enough level and get a cospri's? Can you guys full clear them with no issues?

My next question, I want to know how much dps I would lose if I just bought a 14% attack speed cospri from the start. I don't have enough currency to buy 1 cospri at 9% then have to wait on selling it to upgrade to a 14%. I was hoping I wouldn't lose out to much on dps while leveling by just getting the 14% one from the get go.

Thanks for the help.
"
Acideyez wrote:
I have a couple of questions. I'm currently in the process of leveling the build up. Right now I can't fully complete incursions. I can kill the architect I just can't full clear. I'm guessing this won't be a problem once I get high enough level and get a cospri's? Can you guys full clear them with no issues?

My next question, I want to know how much dps I would lose if I just bought a 14% attack speed cospri from the start. I don't have enough currency to buy 1 cospri at 9% then have to wait on selling it to upgrade to a 14%. I was hoping I wouldn't lose out to much on dps while leveling by just getting the 14% one from the get go.

Thanks for the help.

Yeah, it’s easy to full clear once you gear up. I usually have 15-20 seconds left after fully clearing.

Can you afford either 14+% cdr belt or boots? If so, try to buy those along with the 14% cospri. Your dps does fall off a lot if you don’t effectively sync up the cooldowns with your hits.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jan 2, 2019, 12:45:56 PM
Hi there!

Im having troubles leveling as CoC, i started directly at lvl 44 but i do almost no damage against rare mobs..
Also my ice nova almost never triggers..

Could you provide me with some tips?

Thanks!
"
Luukwa wrote:
Hi there!

Im having troubles leveling as CoC, i started directly at lvl 44 but i do almost no damage against rare mobs..

Thanks!

I am no expert, but I would say replace your Winters Orb with your Cyclone.
Last edited by Quore_23 on Jan 2, 2019, 1:38:17 PM
"
Quore_23 wrote:
"
Luukwa wrote:
Hi there!

Thanks!

I tried that aswell, no luck.. it just never procs and i cant figure out why.. i just read in this post that winter orb clears very good early on but it never hits on my side?
"
Luukwa wrote:
"
Quore_23 wrote:
"
Luukwa wrote:
Hi there!

Thanks!

I tried that aswell, no luck.. it just never procs and i cant figure out why.. i just read in this post that winter orb clears very good early on but it never hits on my side?

I used a Ungil's Harmony Turquoise Amulet for a long time. It has 100% Increased Global Critical Strike Chance. Might try that to get more crit chance.
you need chance to hit, yours is probably way too low to crit properly.
"
teslabear wrote:
you need chance to hit, yours is probably way too low to crit properly.

What can i do to improve it early on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info