[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Rushdown13028 wrote:
Hey running this build loving it really need to pick up a 30% enfeeble starks but the prices are absolutely ridiculous is it always this high every league?

You really don't need a 30% enfeeble to run this build - it adds about 8% damage reduction vs big bosses, and 30% of 8 is about another 2% damage reduction - so about 1 or 2 life nodes, not much really vs big bosses (which will be the only thing to damage you).
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I thik it optimal. The enfeeble is too much to give up thats like 10% damage reduction even at 20% effectiveness on big boss. The HOI is too much to give up for shatter farming. And we have to leech somehow. The other alternative is windshiek boots and run both Enfeeble and on hit warlords or blasphemy warlord on boss. I need to try that one. But then we lose 100 life and again warlords sucks on boss. Like .4% leech.

I dont really see why everyone wants to run Warlords Mark. It's good for maps with endurance charges, sure, but at bosses it offers nothing more than life leech, which we have anyway with the cospri setup.
Even for mapping, enfeeble offers more damage mitigation than 3 endurance charges (except syndicate bosses which have reduces cursed effectiveness).

Now if you can get enfeeble on hit that would probably be the ideal scenario of course.
"
Chongdz wrote:
"
CheeQu wrote:

Shaper 7m DPS (1st phase 100% to 50% life)

IDK how u can calculated your dmg up to 7m dps @@ i'm trying to figure it out but my result of your build is only about 4.7m dps.
can anyone help me out with there math plss.

Currently on vacation so no access to PoB, but basicly first phase lasted 1.4 sec. (ShaperHP / 2) / 1.4 = 7m. Dont forget Righteous Fire and conc effect was used.
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 1, 2019, 8:57:46 PM
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
GeneralDurph wrote:
Perhaps a silly question, but can you run dual cospris with 2x ice novas and frost bolts for even more disgusting damage? Disregard the need for accuracy in this hypothetical.

Hey, cyclone with dual wielding alternates between the two weapons for every hit, so only 1 of the 2 cospris will trigger spells per hit anyway. The only benefit would be the added cold damage for spells and the crit chance/ multi. Kinda small benefits compared to lycosidae.

Thanks for the knowledge.

I was toying with perhaps shifting to a jugg, drop the lyco since jugg has enough accuracy to cap it, and dual wield cospri, but since that seems to not add enough dps, it isn’t justifiable. Oh well!

Is pure assassin the best route to go? Or could assassin with either inq or slayer compete with it?
Last edited by GeneralDurph on Jan 1, 2019, 8:58:55 PM
"
Rushdown13028 wrote:
Hey running this build loving it really need to pick up a 30% enfeeble starks but the prices are absolutely ridiculous is it always this high every league?

Usually not, I bought mine for about 20c but I think this guide is affecting prices..

Could you plug LGOH instead of Fortify in the main 6L?
vortex - arcane - bone chill - unbound
leap slam - fortify - faster attacks

Not sure how much this would help. Leap slam > flame dash, easy fortify, and an extra 380 life a second from cyclone.

Is there a spreadsheet to determine a more accurate APS, taking into consideration latency, weapon attack speed, cooldown reduction, etc?

Thanks!
@Cheequ or anyone else, not sure what else to look at from here. I can play around with conc effect and RF on bosses but not sure there is alot else to change. Better coral ring maybe?

ALLRIGHT!!
Reporting back finally :D

Level92 any second now.
Switched to this build at lvl70 or so.. never died until T10 maps.
T10-15 there were SOME deaths, mostly cause I had a bit of DPS issues but nothing major as I had to relevel all my gems to 20\20! Atm 18\20 or so gems.
T15 maps atm.. I mean they feel like T1.. bosses die in seconds.. BUUT.. FUNNY THING.. I am STILL using the same shit gear I had at lvl70 when I did my switch hahahhaha... no Loreweave.. nothing.
Just Cospri\Lycosidae\Gifts from Above. 2EX for Cospri, 1EX for Lycosidae, 1c for ring or smth. Plus the 1C jewel and Wise Oak.

Legit the most fun build I have ever played and is my all time favorite build now.
Cannot imagine the DPS boost when I get Loreweave, more HP.. the right amulet and so on lol.

Ugh so happy :D never thought this gear will EASYLY let me take down any boss\betrayal guys still in T15 die easyly.

I do die at times now at 91 level cause It takes 5-8sec to down Betrayal guys but I think with Loreweave etc it should go to 1-3sec again.
HP was 4600-4900 :P
I can do ALL maps.. ELE Reflect\Phys Reflect etc.. dont feel anything lol.
I also ran absoluteley all maps when I found out Reflect wont hurt.. at like T10+. Only one I had issues was no regen.. so just had to take a mana flask instead of basalt :) easy.

CheeQU, AMAZING job here. Thank you so much!!
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Jan 2, 2019, 12:42:42 AM
30% Increased Flame Dash Cool Down Recovery Speed is a nice cheap and useful helm enchant for anyone who can't afford the other 3 options and doesn't wanna grind lab for it. I haven't tested it without cooldown belt, but when you have all 3 charges, you can do 4 dashes in a row. Another one refills before you finish your flame dashes its kinda cool and goes surprisingly far.

Also to reiterate my previous post this build can do Hall Of Grandmasters without any gear swaps pretty easily.

And finally here is a nice little belt I essence crafted today:
How is the build doing at Uber Elder?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info