[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Vedders91 wrote:
When switching over to Unnatural+2Meeks if I get more CDR on my belt is it possible to still keep my 14%AS Wep?

I did this and had to get a max 13% AS Cospris to go under 3,75. attack rate in PoB.

Spoiler

Do you mind posting your POB?
"
Vedders91 wrote:

https://pastebin.com/HnecZD9E

Notice I have some attack speed on jewels that neede to be compensated for by getting a 9% AS Cospris. If you dont have any AS on gear (except Starkonjas) a 13% Cospris will put you at exactly 3,75 AR in PoB.

Not sure if I trust PoB to be 100% correct with calculating Meek's/Unn.Instinct
values, some numbers, like my dex, is just wrong in PoB.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 11, 2019, 2:37:20 PM
"
DooM4real wrote:
Hi guys,i just rerolled this build and i am new to this game,so could you plz tell me if something is deeply wrong with my stuff?
Thx a lot :)

I feel like i have really bad single target damage,something seems wrong but i really dont know where to go...
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Vedders91 wrote:

https://pastebin.com/HnecZD9E

Notice I have some attack speed on jewels that neede to be compensated for by getting a 9% AS Cospris. If you dont have any AS on gear (except Starkonjas) a 13% Cospris will put you at exactly 3,75 AR in PoB.

Not sure if I trust PoB to be 100% correct with calculating Meek's/Unn.Instinct
values, some numbers, like my dex, is just wrong in PoB.

What AR does it say you have Ingame?
"
Vedders91 wrote:

What AR does it say you have Ingame?

On Cyclone in the Offense Tab it say 3,8.
In PoB it says 3,74.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Hey there i just stop by to say This build is f0cking awesomely fun :) Even with my lvling gear i`m melting T4 atm (soon gonna regear, just want to hit some lvl that i don't need to swap things twice), so i have 2 questions:
1. What is the best lvl that i can achieve before start Stage1 Gear thingy and
2. Can i just get some descent lvl before it and insta go for Stage2 ?
Thx again, great job man :)
Last edited by Vaskes_1948 on Jan 11, 2019, 3:00:31 PM
I'm geared atm and level 80, i've done uber lab but having trouble doing fx. Burial Chambers, i can do t1-10's just fine but having issues with t11's or at least burial chambers (Haven't tried other t11+'s), what am i doing wrong/missing?
"
DooM4real wrote:
"
DooM4real wrote:
Hi guys,i just rerolled this build and i am new to this game,so could you plz tell me if something is deeply wrong with my stuff?
Thx a lot :)

I feel like i have really bad single target damage,something seems wrong but i really dont know where to go...

you have 13% AS on your wep but no Cooldown Recovery.. That's a big problem.
I have placed the frozen trail jewel in the jewel slot right by quick recovery, because where you had it in pob or the build guide didnt have 40 intel around it. Because i moved it here, i am able to save 1 or 2 skill points if i path from there down to the jugg health tree AND gain a mana sustain node on the way letting me remove enlighten effectively. My question is am i retarded? Was there a reason frozen trail doesnt have 40 intel around it? i am fully upgraded minus might of meek and instincts. thanks for the help! the build has become my main and i love it!
Last edited by l33tsauce7 on Jan 11, 2019, 4:02:44 PM
CheeQu, don´t remember anyone asking... RING.. Malachai's Artifice? With flame golem for some nutty MORE deeps?
Mathils actual cat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info