[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

https://pastebin.com/k4uFpDcv

This is my build so far, any recommendations? Next I'll try to go for Pandemonius and then 6L Loreweave
"
DooM4real wrote:
Hi guys,i just rerolled this build and i am new to this game,so could you plz tell me if something is deeply wrong with my stuff?
Thx a lot :)

Your ice novas are lv 5....?

Gems get massive damage increases from levels. Get a lv20 ice nova gem for cheap. That should multiple your damage by about 10x. Your support gems are also super low level.
Pretty sure he is a troll. all of his dps gems are under leveled. Unless he thought he could rmt the gear and just stick in gems and kill everything

Edit: frostbomb/golem are over leveled unless he is just manual casting.
Still think troll
Last edited by Critzngritz on Jan 11, 2019, 4:16:22 PM
"
l33tsauce7 wrote:
I have placed the frozen trail jewel in the jewel slot right by quick recovery, because where you had it in pob or the build guide didnt have 40 intel around it. Because i moved it here, i am able to save 1 or 2 skill points if i path from there down to the jugg health tree AND gain a mana sustain node on the way letting me remove enlighten effectively. My question is am i retarded? Was there a reason frozen trail doesnt have 40 intel around it? i am fully upgraded minus might of meek and instincts. thanks for the help! the build has become my main and i love it!

the 40 int DOESN'T Need to be skilled, I was confused by this as well until I read the gem carefully. It should fit properly where he has it at the top of the tree.

Anything else or this build is completed ? :D
Anyone tried spell echo instead of conc effect in the ice nova setups?
IGN: McA_ArcTrap
could someone help me out? i keep dieing in t11's, not sure what i'm doing wrong :(
"
Vedders91 wrote:
"
l33tsauce7 wrote:
I have placed the frozen trail jewel in the jewel slot right by quick recovery, because where you had it in pob or the build guide didnt have 40 intel around it. Because i moved it here, i am able to save 1 or 2 skill points if i path from there down to the jugg health tree AND gain a mana sustain node on the way letting me remove enlighten effectively. My question is am i retarded? Was there a reason frozen trail doesnt have 40 intel around it? i am fully upgraded minus might of meek and instincts. thanks for the help! the build has become my main and i love it!

the 40 int DOESN'T Need to be skilled, I was confused by this as well until I read the gem carefully. It should fit properly where he has it at the top of the tree.

thank you for the response! i dont doubt you or the guide as im fairly new but i dont understand how it doesnt need 40 intel around it. to me it read s if there is 40 intel meaning 4 intel nodes in the blue radius then it will make frost bolt fire more projectiles which in turn means more ice nova right? what am i missing?
Last edited by l33tsauce7 on Jan 11, 2019, 5:08:28 PM
I achieved lvl 96 (my highest atm) and my very first uber elder kill tonight! Really worth the investment! Thanks to the creator!
"
l33tsauce7 wrote:
"
Vedders91 wrote:
"
l33tsauce7 wrote:

thank you for the response! i dont doubt you or the guide as im fairly new but i dont understand how it doesnt need 40 intel around it. to me it read s if there is 40 intel meaning 4 intel nodes in the blue radius then it will make frost bolt fire more projectiles which in turn means more ice nova right? what am i missing?

If you scroll over the Jewel it'll tell you what parts are active after it's socketed. I re-looked at the 98 tree and theoretically the jewel works in any of the jewel slots except the one at the very beginning of the tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info