[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

I am mixed between 20% damage vs 14% flask.

Which one do you think is superior at the end Chee ?
I deleted Tul's PURE Breachlord in 2.4 seconds today. Not even leaving him time to channel his Ice Cone of death.

I also manage to keep Righetous Fire 100% on without breaking it once in T16 Maps.

Video incoming later today when I'm back from work :)
Last edited by LordAzuRa on Jan 11, 2019, 1:12:51 PM
Hi guys,i just rerolled this build and i am new to this game,so could you plz tell me if something is deeply wrong with my stuff?
Thx a lot :)

When switching over to Unnatural+2Meeks if I get more CDR on my belt is it possible to still keep my 14%AS Wep?
Hey CheeQu, have you tried HH for fun on this build?

I picked up these boots so I could open up my belt slot, just want to see how fun this build is with HH. I don't have the HH yet, have to save up as the boots cost me a lot.

What do you think?
As a new player I'm quite enjoying this build, I do have a basic question about making currency to get my better gear pieces.

I've made it to lvl 90 and I have been able to complete all the maps I've seen so far (upto tier 13), so that's all good, but what exactly are we supposed to run with this build for the maximum amount of profit? So far I'm up to about 5 chaos an hour? Give or take a bit more if I get lucky and find a breach.

I'm still saving up for a pandemonius so far and I'm using a 5L loreweave.. Even then I'm on about 6,5k life, 500 ES and everything dies instantly, so I can't complain!

I run a map in about 6 minutes I'd say, which I reckon is a bit slow, but I'm just randomly running any of the highest tier maps that I get which seems worse. Any tips? I do alch all my maps above tier 10
"
dday_0612 wrote:

I picked up these boots so I could open up my belt slot, just want to see how fun this build is with HH. I don't have the HH yet, have to save up as the boots cost me a lot.

What do you think?

Hey CheeQu, let me add to this :) I know there are multiple HH buffs that will increase my attack speed, which isn't good for maximum DPS.

If I am using HH to quickly clear maps and for fun, do you think this is a big enough problem to reconsider this plan of playing with a HH?

For bosses, Uber Elder, Guardians, Shaper, etc, I would not use the HH and just use a defensive belt.

Hoping for your input before I spend the exalt for a HH.
"
dday_0612 wrote:
"
dday_0612 wrote:

What do you think?

Hey CheeQu, let me add to this :) I know there are multiple HH buffs that will increase my attack speed, which isn't good for maximum DPS.

If I am using HH to quickly clear maps and for fun, do you think this is a big enough problem to reconsider this plan of playing with a HH?

For bosses, Uber Elder, Guardians, Shaper, etc, I would not use the HH and just use a defensive belt.

Hoping for your input before I spend the exalt for a HH.

Haven't tried HH myself, but as others who have tried it said, the benefits of HH in maps outweighs the APS problems that it causes. So you should be fine!
"
Vedders91 wrote:
When switching over to Unnatural+2Meeks if I get more CDR on my belt is it possible to still keep my 14%AS Wep?

Hey, more than 14% doesn't have any benefit, so the limit will still be 3.75 APS
"
Vedders91 wrote:

I did this and had to get a max 13% AS Cospris to go under 3,75. attack rate in PoB.

Spoiler
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 11, 2019, 2:21:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info