[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Can anyone check my character SinBigCoc for improvements I could make? Besides the obvious armor change, I feel that I don't crit enough (40% effective crit without flasks) and loreweave by itself wouldn't get me to a really high crit chance. My hp is also garbage and I am having to use the belt with reduced cooldown because for some reason the 8% attack speed cospri and the starkanja are already enough to make my cyclone attack 3.3/s.
Hey CheeQu, I've been really enjoying the build!! Especially how you have a very thorough leveling build, it's quite handy! I'm just not going to be able to afford Cospri's or the shield you recommended for some time considering I've never SEEN an Exalted Orb before (maybe this league?), and right now I'm dual wielding with things that have dropped naturally.

I know you're updating the page tomorrow, and thanks for doing that! Is there a cheaper shield that could be used while farming orbs?

What should I be looking at to upgrade?

https://pastebin.com/EkrkwmyQ
"
heisenberg8 wrote:
Can anyone check my character SinBigCoc for improvements I could make? Besides the obvious armor change, I feel that I don't crit enough (40% effective crit without flasks) and loreweave by itself wouldn't get me to a really high crit chance. My hp is also garbage and I am having to use the belt with reduced cooldown because for some reason the 8% attack speed cospri and the starkanja are already enough to make my cyclone attack 3.3/s.

Hey, your crit should be close to 85% already with diamond and vortex active. Dont forget about vortex! Increases damage and crit chance by a lot.

Tree will be updated tomorrow for more HP. Id say you focus on those rares having 90+ life, it's quite easy to do. I mean all your rares except boots have 0 life on them, what do you expect :P

Also you re above 3.0 APS because you have coordination node.
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 8, 2019, 5:37:56 PM
Awesome build, loving it.
All my other characters have been left on the side.

Looking forward to the update.

Uber Elder downed twice today.
"
BlackRequian wrote:
Hey CheeQu, I've been really enjoying the build!! Especially how you have a very thorough leveling build, it's quite handy! I'm just not going to be able to afford Cospri's or the shield you recommended for some time considering I've never SEEN an Exalted Orb before (maybe this league?), and right now I'm dual wielding with things that have dropped naturally.

I know you're updating the page tomorrow, and thanks for doing that! Is there a cheaper shield that could be used while farming orbs?

You could use Light of Lunaris or any shield with life, spell damage and crit multi or chance!
"
cody331 wrote:

What should I be looking at to upgrade?

https://pastebin.com/EkrkwmyQ

Hey! Guide is getting an update tomorrow including gear progression among other things (tree, gems etc), so check back tomorrow!
I could SWEAR you had Arctic Breath as one CWDT setup? No?
I had CWDT-Arctic Breath for all this time doing.. nothing LOL.. also added unbound ailments finally to vortex.. so more deeps?
Mathils actual cat
Hey man when can we expect to see the updated guide can't wait to see the improvements :D
With a 8% Cospri's and a 10% Stark's I only show 2 attacks per second in my sheet in hideout and in a map. What am I missing? I am level 91.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info