[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
HDTanel wrote:
I could SWEAR you had Arctic Breath as one CWDT setup? No?
I had CWDT-Arctic Breath for all this time doing.. nothing LOL.. also added unbound ailments finally to vortex.. so more deeps?

You probably had it linked to bonechill so it did something. It also chills enemies acting like temporal chains.
"
Nick8991 wrote:
Hey man when can we expect to see the updated guide can't wait to see the improvements :D

In the next 20 hours it should be up :P
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 8, 2019, 7:38:11 PM
"
lionpants wrote:
With a 8% Cospri's and a 10% Stark's I only show 2 attacks per second in my sheet in hideout and in a map. What am I missing? I am level 91.

You are checking default attack, not cyclone. Dam this happens so often :D
Awesome build so far ^^ Nice job!
Hyped for the update, hopefully it's out when I get back from work tomorrow :D
Ran all guardians, Shaper, and red elder twice. Few deaths that were mostly avoidable. Ripped mastermind but I didnt' know what I was getting into lol. I should be able to do it next time, but it can be tricky for melee.

I'm not sure what I'd upgrade next. If I can get Acuity I will probably re-balance rings with Mark of the Shaper and another rare.

Currently have 79% Loreweave, all balanced resists at 79 for Wise Oak, 3.71 APS with helm enchant and jewel. Could definitely use a little more damage on bosses so I'm sticking Vaal RF in for Unbound Ailments next time.

Level 93, 6500 HP, 500 ES, no mana issues, but not running anything cute.

Gear:
Spoiler

"
teslabear wrote:
Ran all guardians, Shaper, and red elder twice. Few deaths that were mostly avoidable. Ripped mastermind but I didnt' know what I was getting into lol. I should be able to do it next time, but it can be tricky for melee.

I'm not sure what I'd upgrade next. If I can get Acuity I will probably re-balance rings with Mark of the Shaper and another rare.

Currently have 79% Loreweave, all balanced resists at 79 for Wise Oak, 3.71 APS with helm enchant and jewel. Could definitely use a little more damage on bosses so I'm sticking Vaal RF in for Unbound Ailments next time.

Level 93, 6500 HP, 500 ES, no mana issues, but not running anything cute.

Gear:
Spoiler

Hey, looks solid! Check back tomorrow's guide update, great improvements incoming, dont buy anything yet!
Pretty interested in swapping my scuffed autobomber to this, too poor for autobomber life :(

Seems there's an update coming, anything I can safely buy now that I wont need to resell after the update.
"
Pretty interested in swapping my scuffed autobomber to this, too poor for autobomber life :(

Seems there's an update coming, anything I can safely buy now that I wont need to resell after the update.

Order of gearing will stay the same until and including #9 (14% cospri)
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 8, 2019, 10:01:31 PM
What APS people goes for?

* 6% without CDR
* 7.5% with 14% CDR
* 3.75 with 14% CDR

Does anyone have an idea on what a good replacement would be for Cospri's Malice until i can get it ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info