0.10.2 Patch Deployment Schedule

"
JoOnky wrote:
any news when you will deploy it?

today or tomorrow?
would be rly nice to know cause im cet and cant handle that nz time :D

Scheduled timing window for the patch is anywhere in the next 30 hours, so around 11pm 3rd of march until 5 pm 4th of march cet.
ign - RampagerKorry
Last edited by korrekt on Mar 6, 2013, 4:53:19 PM
"
askael wrote:
"
Adalace wrote:

Can we please have a cap on number of auras? Too many builds are about using the most auras possible. I'd like to see an aura cap like the current curse and totem cap. It could be raised by passives.

+1

+2

"
korrekt wrote:
"
JoOnky wrote:
any news when you will deploy it?

today or tomorrow?
would be rly nice to know cause im cet and cant handle that nz time :D

Scheduled timing window for the patch is anywhere in the next 30 hours, so around 11pm 3rd of march until 1 pm 5th of march cet.

i think you wanted to say 11pm 6th of march untill 1pm 7th but np :)

still lets open the questions if it comes in the nxt 3-5h or in 15-20h or even 30h.

Last edited by JoOnky on Mar 6, 2013, 4:58:52 PM
yeah, got that wrong, would be bad waiting for a patch that already got released :D
ign - RampagerKorry
"
Adalace wrote:
Yay for new skills and passive updates. I'm liking it.

Can we please have a cap on number of auras? Too many builds are about using the most auras possible. I'd like to see an aura cap like the current curse and totem cap. It could be raised by passives.

Auras already have a soft cap with their mana reservation though. The people that are using lots of auras are already investing passives to increase the number of auras they can use and you can even argue that they are investing more to increase that cap than the people that increase the curse and totem cap through passives
"
Awwww, thought it was released today.
Looking forward to it!

It is released today assuming no delay. Normally patches hit evening here US West coast PST. Amazing how many people think the world runs on US time lol. It's Thursday in NZ.
Best results as Ranger
rank 29 (1 Hr Lethal TI Solo (S02E148))
rank 40 (2 Hr Fixed Seed Solo (S02E249))
rank 49 (1 Hour BLAMT Solo (S02E258))
Last edited by Zazzaro703 on Mar 6, 2013, 5:06:31 PM
I love you Chris!
IGN: Iolar
I remember reading something about a passive-tree reset. It said that dualists (or maybe marauders) would get it, and that other characters might as well.
I am curious to know if you have a final verdict on this, since i would really love to have my passive tree reset :P..
i pretty much ballsed it up, and didn't realize until i actually understood what was good in the game. I don't have that much time to play at the moment, so making a new character is not really on the table.
I agree with a limit on the number of auras for each character. And on the same note, would be cool to have an elemental damage aura which does less damage than anger, hate and wrath but also consumes less mana and has a cool aura look. Some way of preventing it being used with any of the other elemental auras could be done to again prevent people from using too many...
"
AFKyle wrote:
"
Adalace wrote:
Yay for new skills and passive updates. I'm liking it.

Auras already have a soft cap with their mana reservation though. The people that are using lots of auras are already investing passives to increase the number of auras they can use and you can even argue that they are investing more to increase that cap than the people that increase the curse and totem cap through passives

This!
Like he said you have to invest heavily in passives, mainly EB + energy shield crap wich in most cases will cost your build a lot of points so its equal return because you sacrifice one for the other.
Exiled for Eternity
"
Acer99 wrote:
I agree with a limit on the number of auras for each character. And on the same note, would be cool to have an elemental damage aura which does less damage than anger, hate and wrath but also consumes less mana and has a cool aura look. Some way of preventing it being used with any of the other elemental auras could be done to again prevent people from using too many...

These are essentially already in the game. In order to use a lot of auras you need to invest in either reduced reservation nodes or more max mana nodes. They can balance this issue solely through mana cost of auras / strength of auras. Personally I feel it would be extraneous if players needed to invest both in the 'unlock' nodes for auras in addition to the resource nodes required have the auras active.

If you want an aura that does less damage and costs less mana, just don't level the skill rune up all the way! XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info