0.10.2 Patch Deployment Schedule

"
JoOnky wrote:
"
askael wrote:
"
Adalace wrote:

Can we please have a cap on number of auras? Too many builds are about using the most auras possible. I'd like to see an aura cap like the current curse and totem cap. It could be raised by passives.

+1

+2

+3
"
JoOnky wrote:
"
askael wrote:
"
Adalace wrote:

Can we please have a cap on number of auras? Too many builds are about using the most auras possible. I'd like to see an aura cap like the current curse and totem cap. It could be raised by passives.

+1

+2

This has been said but having lot of auras means reduced mana support gem / reduced aura cost passive, and / or lot of mana / hp to handle the cost.

In a sense, having maybe 5/6 socket dedicated to aura / reduced mana prevent your gear to have that many other active skills. I'm playing with 4 to 6 auras (counting tempest shield as an aura) and i dont have much space for others skills :) it's just that i designed my build to be effective only by use of auras.

(I'm a ranger 1h / shield tank so grace / determination is my real defense out there).
Last edited by ExServ on Mar 6, 2013, 6:55:18 PM
Who cares how people build their toons, thats the entire point of PoE lol. Bunch of whiny women crying about other peopels builds good lord haha. Reminds me of those people with shitty pc's that can't multibox so they complain about those that can.
will the passive tree be updated after the patch on the home site? i have 80 points to plan out and even though I drew up some mock allocations I have no real idea if I am short changing or over extending myself.
NEW ACT GUYS WOULD BE NICE :)))
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
Alabamak wrote:
NEW ACT GUYS WOULD BE NICE :)))

They just released ACT 3 in an unfinished state less than 2 months ago and you want a WHOLE NEW ACT. Needy much???

They have said the rest of ACT 3 "should" be released around August.

Time for someone to learn patience.
Pretty sure he was being sarcastic...
"
crabshack wrote:
Pretty sure he was being sarcastic...

With his 1st and only post ever on the forums...
IGN - Kaputz
"
JoOnky wrote:
"
askael wrote:
"
Adalace wrote:

+1

+2

Bunch of kids who choose to build something that doesn't stack auras and decide that because they don't have it, nobody should. lol keep whining
All the childish replies about "these kids whining" are so petty.

Use some logic -- Aura stacking is very effective solo, solo is less effective than grouping, thus aura stacking isn't optimal.

No need to fix it, it's not broken.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info