0.10.2 Patch Notes

"
Axebane wrote:
"
Dragoncrab wrote:
"
Chypre wrote:
I don't think it would affect Ground Slam. I read some dev post about melee range being 4-6 and cleave being 20. (Spell totem aggro is 60 I think for some more reference)

So, I guess that the 4 in the range is one-handed and 6 is for two-handed, so now you will be able to get 2H range with 1H. It doesn't seem like a big deal to me but I guess it is good news in that it opens up the door to that mod being on the tree and it maybe becoming relevant.

So does it only affect normal attacks? Looks not so great. But very unique and interesting.

I believe it affects any skill that uses the weapon's range as it's skill range. So probably Dual Strike, Heavy Strike, Glacial Hammer, Infernal Blow, Double Strike etc. (but I am not positive on these particular skills, just guessing)

However, it will NOT work on skills that have thier own range that isn't affected by weapon range, like: Cleave, Groundslam, Sweep etc.

EDIT: For reference: 1-hand range is 4, 2-hand is 5, and cleave is 20.

Single targeting skills buffed for Duelist? Splendid!
"
gonzo30 wrote:
Would of liked to see a damage buff to whirling blades considering they are buffing skills like cleave and heavy strike which I never would of classified as low dmg skills. Claws remain very limited in terms of AOE options. I kept hearing rumors of new melee claw AOE skill for this patch but don't see anything about it. Is that a real thing or what?

They said next week would be an added skill that is a melee AoE (this weeks skill is incinerator)
"
A set of vendor recipes related to handing in complete sets of rare gear have been changed. The rewards are now based on the item levels of the gear and can range from one Orb of Chance to three Regal Orbs under certain conditions.

I found this change to be pretty damn clever. Good stuff, guys.
IGN: SkullBlowjobs
Love new unique passive nodes for specific classes. I wonder how the +2 melee rng works. hp nodes for duelists were really needed. would love to see an effective MS node for duelists now with the removal of armor master, would fit nicely with fast paced aps MELEE chars!

and I sure hope we get to see the new passive tree soon so we can plan our duelists builds and see who else is affected. I'm way too excited to play the patch on deploy instead of spending that good 1 hour to respec :)

Oh and great work for the pace you are planning each week, gonna have to support you soon :) Thank you GGG!
IGN:-@Ekolite
------@Krilian
Last edited by Ekolite on Mar 6, 2013, 1:36:57 AM
"
Axebane wrote:
"
othy wrote:
Would really like to know where mana flows is moving to, My templar just invested into this passive. The reduction hit for 20 to 16 will be bad enough but it may no longer be accessible at all.

Patch notes say that Mana Flows will be in the Duelist start area now. So it should be closer to Templar than before. Also, I think you missed the part about Mana Flows being increased from 20% mana regen to 40% mana regen and gaining +10 to intelligence. Focusing only on the 16% and complaining about it when overall Mana Flows is going to be nearly twice as good as before is kinda silly, ya know?

40% mana regen is basically worthless to me, the 28% increase for 2 points is what I was after to run auras. My mana leech provides all the mana I require for primary attack, its the minimum mana pool that it helps buff at the cost of 2 passive points. I doubt the +10 int is going to compensate for this, but it may.

Being closer to the duelist area is useless as I'm using the long path of dex nodes to get to iron reflexes.

Anyway, no point arguing about what could turn out fine, neither of us knows exactly where its moved. I wonder if its likely to be cheaper to invest points into 2 x +8% mana nodes on my path then to take whatever is required to find Mana Flows in its new position. I lose the regen, and 28% -> 16%.
Last edited by othy on Mar 6, 2013, 1:29:08 AM
"
tommyrocket wrote:
I really hope you guys at GGG know about the object/NPC mouse-over bug. It's caused by minions of any sort. Though the door to Sarn from Vaal Oversoul's boss room can become un-clickable without minions present at any time. (It's a different issue)

Ever since mouse-over of minions had been removed, it has brought many issues along with it that I'm sure everyone has to have run into by now...

Fix please.

patch threads aren't the place to report obsure bugs, please report it in the bug report forum with appropriate details.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Typing from phone, sorry for brevity.

The new snake skill deals fire damage. The Kraityn change affects old characters.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
So anyone in the mana flows cluster gets a respec? That's right near the ranger area so basically any mana using ranger will be eligible! Woot! Damn, I was all set to reroll as a shadow tho...might still do it.
"
othy wrote:
"
Axebane wrote:
"
othy wrote:
Would really like to know where mana flows is moving to, My templar just invested into this passive. The reduction hit for 20 to 16 will be bad enough but it may no longer be accessible at all.

Patch notes say that Mana Flows will be in the Duelist start area now. So it should be closer to Templar than before. Also, I think you missed the part about Mana Flows being increased from 20% mana regen to 40% mana regen and gaining +10 to intelligence. Focusing only on the 16% and complaining about it when overall Mana Flows is going to be nearly twice as good as before is kinda silly, ya know?

40% mana regen is basically worthless to me, the 28% increase for 2 points is what I was after to run auras. My mana leech provides all the mana I require for primary attack, its the minimum mana pool that it helps buff at the cost of 2 passive points. I doubt the +10 int is going to compensate for this, but it may.

Being closer to the duelist area is useless as I'm using the long path of dex nodes to get to iron reflexes.

Anyway, no point arguing about what could turn out fine, neither of us knows exactly where its moved. I wonder if its likely to be cheaper to invest points into 2 x +8% mana nodes on my path then to take whatever is required to find Mana Flows in its new position. I lose the regen, and 28% -> 16%.

I'm in a similar boat with the completely undescribed "added mana nodes to ranger section" to compensate for moving mana flows, if they're just added some extra 8% mana nodes then i'll run into some serious mana issues with the auras i run, though not the biggest nerf i've ever seen.
"
othy wrote:
"
Axebane wrote:
"
othy wrote:

Weeeelll technically I do know where it is moving to, but I cannot give specifics due to the NDA on Alpha testers, plus it could possibly change before the patch goes live anyway.

Anyway, if all you were using it for was the increased max mana, there is an 18% increased max mana node just to the right of center, and there should be a few other max mana nodes on your path that you have access to that you could use instead.

I really don't think it's gonna be the end of the world for your build or anything. You are just gonna have to revise your build a little bit and you should be fine.
Last edited by Axebane on Mar 6, 2013, 1:40:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info