0.10.2 Patch Notes

"
Chypre wrote:
I don't think it would affect Ground Slam. I read some dev post about melee range being 4-6 and cleave being 20. (Spell totem aggro is 60 I think for some more reference)

So, I guess that the 4 in the range is one-handed and 6 is for two-handed, so now you will be able to get 2H range with 1H. It doesn't seem like a big deal to me but I guess it is good news in that it opens up the door to that mod being on the tree and it maybe becoming relevant.

So does it only affect normal attacks? Looks not so great. But very unique and interesting.

"
Semiramess wrote:
"
Added four new Unique items, three of which were designed by our Diamond Supporters

could someone please provide information on what are the new uniques and their stats please?
thank you
the point is to hunt for them, the reward is "yay i was first to post it to the forums".
"
Semiramess wrote:
"
Added four new Unique items, three of which were designed by our Diamond Supporters

could someone please provide information on what are the new uniques and their stats please?
thank you

I am very excited for these :)
Last edited by habbey on Mar 6, 2013, 12:49:37 AM
"
Skyfoxy wrote:
Some decent updates in here...

There goes the popularity of multiboxing normal Vaal/cruel Merveil..

Why is that? Did I miss some update note that nerfs that?
Would of liked to see a damage buff to whirling blades considering they are buffing skills like cleave and heavy strike which I never would of classified as low dmg skills. Claws remain very limited in terms of AOE options. I kept hearing rumors of new melee claw AOE skill for this patch but don't see anything about it. Is that a real thing or what?
aka Sogonzo
Wonderful Chris!

You are truly magnanimous and splendiferous!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
gonzo30 wrote:
Would of liked to see a damage buff to whirling blades considering they are buffing skills like cleave and heavy strike which I never would of classified as low dmg skills. Claws remain very limited in terms of AOE options. I kept hearing rumors of new melee claw AOE skill for this patch but don't see anything about it. Is that a real thing or what?

pretty sure the new melee aoe is coming next week. whirling blades doesnt need a damage buff, it needs to WORK as in not causing desynchs. It will be a mobility skill rather than a primary aoe attack once the new melee aoe is out (for daggers and claws, I hope). inb4 whirlwind
"
Shocking wrote:
Any questions?

[mod note: Apologies for the edit, I thought this was Alpha content]

Strong modding in this thread.. Devs, 10,000 hours in MS paint lol
Last edited by Zoida on Mar 6, 2013, 12:56:37 AM
"
Added a new Intelligence Skill - Incinerate: Launches a torrent of fire from your hand. The longer you repeatedly cast the spell from the same location, the larger and more damaging the flames become.

"
Added a new flamethrower ability to Snakes in the Dark Forest.

I gonna hate the FPS breakdown :(

"
Improved the performance of Ground Ice and Ground Tar.

Ground Fire?

"
The passive skill tree now requires confirmation before changes are applied. This prevents accidental misclicks. If you want to skip this confirmation, ctrl+click the passive and no window will be displayed.

Can't we get an menu/ini setting?

"
Players in an area are now always granted the quest status of having killed a boss regardless of who killed it.

I don't get it, that was always the case.

"
The quest reward for the Kraityn quest on Cruel difficulty has been changed from 4% to 6% increased attack speed.

It doesn't affect me but what happens to old rewards?

"
A set of vendor recipes related to handing in complete sets of rare gear have been changed. The rewards are now based on the item levels of the gear and can range from one Orb of Chance to three Regal Orbs under certain conditions.

Could this be more clear?

I sell for example a level 1 ring and the rest of the items is 60 and I get a chance orb?

"
Early levels of Fire Trap have had their damage reduced by around 35%.
Early levels of Poison Arrow have had their damage reduced by around 35%.

Does it affect the Ground damage or the hit damage or both since it the main reason those skills are so strong is the ground damage.

"
Reduced the damage of Flamebearers.

The base damage is fine it's just that Haste/Attacks Quickly and Multishot create magic/rare mobs that do the damage of a mob around 20 levels higher.

"
Fixed a bug where Shield Crabs would not drop items when they died if they were hit by enough cold damage to freeze them and kill them in one hit, if they were not already frozen.

I think this was "fixed" many times?
"
Dragoncrab wrote:
"
Chypre wrote:
I don't think it would affect Ground Slam. I read some dev post about melee range being 4-6 and cleave being 20. (Spell totem aggro is 60 I think for some more reference)

So, I guess that the 4 in the range is one-handed and 6 is for two-handed, so now you will be able to get 2H range with 1H. It doesn't seem like a big deal to me but I guess it is good news in that it opens up the door to that mod being on the tree and it maybe becoming relevant.

So does it only affect normal attacks? Looks not so great. But very unique and interesting.

I believe it affects any skill that uses the weapon's range as it's skill range. So probably Dual Strike, Heavy Strike, Glacial Hammer, Infernal Blow, Double Strike etc. (but I am not positive on these particular skills, just guessing)

However, it will NOT work on skills that have thier own range that isn't affected by weapon range, like: Cleave, Groundslam, Sweep etc.

EDIT: For reference: 1-hand range is 4, 2-hand is 5, and cleave is 20.
Last edited by Axebane on Mar 6, 2013, 12:58:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info