0.10.2 Patch Notes

"
crazyray004 wrote:
"
WAWAMELONS wrote:
Do we get a full respec if points in the Duelist tree or just for the specific points?

Still no officaly word on that but i would think a full respec as it could really screw some people build over

Kinda strange they would omit a huge detail like this in the notes. I guess we'll just have to wait.
@wawamelons
#1 Hillock farmer NA
Last edited by WAWAMELONS on Mar 6, 2013, 2:13:10 AM
WOOO!!!! Duelist love <3
IGN: Masurao
Did you add the Unique Life Flask? mmmhh?
Or maybe that second unique map?

*cough*

*cough*
FFA Loot = ninja fest = lots of swearing

IGN: NineteenEightyFourGO(current one), Polars, SirensOfTheSea, XenaLegenDaryPrincess
"
Pressing Ctrl+up in chat allows you to cycle through previous players you've talked to via whisper in this session.

LOL I suggested this, freaking awesome !

GREAT WORK GGG, GG!
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Duelist changes looks great, all you need to do now, is adding +10 All Resist to the Leather and Steel nodes, just like Nullification and Body and Soul.

VERY impressed with your style GGG. Let this be a lesson to other gaming companies. As long as you keep listening to the players, I plan to stick around for a long time.
As Duelist is also my favorite class I'm very satisfied with all the new changes. Woot!
same name in-game
Last edited by iao on Mar 6, 2013, 2:34:41 AM
Facebreaker Duelist sounds mighty tempting right now. So much attack speed!
Impressive work fellas. Many thanks! I'll take a dip in the item shop for the hard work :) Keep it up!
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
WAWAMELONS wrote:
"
crazyray004 wrote:
"
WAWAMELONS wrote:
Do we get a full respec if points in the Duelist tree or just for the specific points?

Still no officaly word on that but i would think a full respec as it could really screw some people build over

Kinda strange they would omit a huge detail like this in the notes. I guess we'll just have to wait.

It's a full respec, they don't have the tech to do partial respecs. At least they didn't last time they answered the question.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info