General Gem Discussion

wow, since when does hatred grant that ”more cold damage”?
You bore me, mageling.
"
pixel_runner wrote:
wow, since when does hatred grant that ”more cold damage”?

Since a bit over a month ago (search for hatred).
thank you.
You bore me, mageling.
I'd love to see golem-like minion gems that are a Bloodlines Golem and Nemesis Golem (or champion or whatever you'd call them to differentiate them from golems.) Just spawn a minion with a random Bloodlines or Nemesis mod, excluding things like Inner Treasure and Keeper of the Trove. Some of those abilities are pretty fun and powerful; it'd be nice to have them on your side!

Maybe give them a long cooldown so you don't just cast them over and over to get a specific one, because that'd created a potentially long period of not playing. Let a Vaal version summon a magic pack along with the big guy, like how Vaal Summon Skeleton calls a whole army.
GGG... gives us a golem that increases rarity and quantity of items :)
2 same support gems ???

can you set 2 of the same support gems into a liked soket with an aktive skill? for example: cast zombie (aktive gem) ---> 2x creature damage +30% (support gems). Does that mean the zombies have now 60% more damage?

Last edited by RareBoi27 on May 27, 2019, 4:24:38 PM
"
RareBoi27 wrote:
2 same support gems ???

can you set 2 of the same support gems into a liked soket with an aktive skill? for example: cast zombie (aktive gem) ---> 2x creature damage +30% (support gems). Does that mean the zombies have now 60% more damage?

No.

Wiki is insightful.
I tried Flesh and Stone with the sand stance but nothing around me seemed blinded. No white flickering + thing flooring over them.
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
"
Necrogue wrote:
I tried Flesh and Stone with the sand stance but nothing around me seemed blinded. No white flickering + thing flooring over them.

There is separate sandy type of effect for this blind.
Frost blink, flame dash, and dash should all "blink" the same distance. For flamedash to have a longer ranger than the other two blink skills makes them much less attractive for no reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info