General Gem Discussion

"
Mizzajl wrote:
Hi!

There was no thread for Shattering Steel at the time so im posting here.

I think that Shattering steel should activate it's second form after a set duration rather than distance.

Incresed Projectile Speed have no effect on how far the projectiles of Shattering Steel travels, Faster Projectiles Support does link but only increases the damage and not the projectile distance, im not sure about the actual speed, but for consistency with other skills I think that projectile speed should increase the distance of both the primary and secondary projectiles.

And this also means that you can currently use Slower Projectiles Support for a good damage multiplier without any drawback which might appear a bit silly.
"
Mizzajl wrote:

And this also means that you can currently use Slower Projectiles Support for a good damage multiplier without any drawback which might appear a bit silly.

Don't the projectiles get mor damage with distant travelled? i.e. if they travel slower, monsters will run inside their range and stop them. y/n?
"
UlfgardLeo wrote:
"
Mizzajl wrote:

Don't the projectiles get mor damage with distant travelled? i.e. if they travel slower, monsters will run inside their range and stop them. y/n?

the skill has "Farshot" so yes it deals more damage at longer ranges, but since the projectile speed doesn't affect the range and the actual projectile speed isn't noticable affected by using faster/slower projictes supports I dont think its makes any difference.
i dont know it can work or not to post my opition here,but i want give a try.
my opition is very simple,PLS make tempest shiled instant cast.
It wont damage any game blance,only give people who really want to use it some convenience
PLS consider it,and thanks
Suggestion for a new bow skill gem:

Tags: Cold, Frenzy, Attack, Skill, Projectile

Description: Shoot a charged arrow that converts 60% of physical damage into cold damage and deal at least 150% damage effectiveness, skill has a short cooldown that can be bypassed with a frenzy charge, skill has culling strike, skill has at least 20% chance on shatter enemy to gain 1 frenzy charge, chance to gain frenzy charge can be stacked with ice bite support

Need feedback.
Some news for more skills rework?
Like Puncture, Sweep, Cleave, Shockwave Totem, Flame Surge, or maybe Vigilant Strike, Shock Nova, Firestorm.. I think all these gems need some upgrade.
I'd like some assistance with Hatred. What do I do now with my Necros now that the aura's changed? I can't think of a way to keep using it, honestly.
bodyswap went into the category of the useless unplayed gems.
"
Higorvilpon wrote:
Some news for more skills rework?
Like Puncture, Sweep, Cleave, Shockwave Totem, Flame Surge, or maybe Vigilant Strike, Shock Nova, Firestorm.. I think all these gems need some upgrade.

I wish Puncture has an additional mod like:

1. Adds # physical damage per hit and Attack Speed is fixed (won't be influenced with any attack speed modifiers), or
2. Adds % physical damage per hit and Attack Speed is fixed (won't be influenced with any attack speed modifiers), or
3. Becomes a charging skill (like Divine Ire and Scourge Arrow) that gains stages of increasing base damage or increasing physical damage. Charging won't hinder movement.

Am thinking of Crimson Dance rework too, maybe something like:

1. Chance to apply bleed at "target is moving" state, or
2. Bleeding enemy deals less physical damage, or
3. Leech % life from bleeding enemy, or
4. Keep the "8 stacks" but starts with 100% bleed damage, and 280% bleed damage at full stack.

I am really looking forward to Puncture-Bow build in the future.
Last edited by hydrodyne19 on Mar 15, 2019, 7:07:52 AM
Suggestion of new White skills - Move, Attack, Stun, Die

Move
Movement, Channeling
Mana Cost: 1
Cast Time: 0.1s

Move at your usual speed.

Attack
Attack, Channeling
Mana Cost: 5

Attack at your usual speed.

Stun
Spell, Duration
Mana Cost: 5
Cooldown: 0.35s

Become Stunned.

Die
Spell
Mana Cost: 1
Cast Time: 1s
Cooldown: 1s

Become Dead.
(Committing Suicide doesn't inflict Death Penalty)
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
Last edited by Heartsease on Mar 22, 2019, 4:41:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info