Old shaped maps open at wrong monster level | Map stash tab bug seems to be fixed

"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
An update, we believe this is a visual issue, we're still looking into it.
Sorry for in inconvenience.

good good bc I was about to thrown my keyboard across the room after I discovered that 8 of my beachheads were in the U tab
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
rip my unique maps still
Me too! My Unique Maps have disappeared!

And... is the Atlas in Standard supposed to be wiped clean?

I busted my ass across several leagues to afford to buy the Unique Maps for Atlas completion.

I thought the Standard Atlas was supposed to retain your progress and only the league Atlas was supposed to be wiped clean.
This is what the Lead programmer, Jonathan, wrote on Reddit about the matter :

"To provide an update on this:

The maps are not deleted, they are just in a sub-stash tab that is not being loaded. It's going to require running a tool over the entire stash tab database to fix this, and that will take a few hours to run.

A developer has written some code to do this, but we want to test it fully before using it on the production database. Because all our server admins are quite busy at the moment, it may take us a bit of time to get to it.

I hope to get it sorted today, but it may be tomorrow.

I'm very sorry about this one. Unfortunately our automated migration tests didn't catch it because the items still exist, they are just not retrieved correctly when loading the stash.

In the mean time, it is safe to use your map stash tabs. The old items will either show up right where they were, or if you put items over top of where the items would come back, the sub-stash will be detached from the map stash and given back to you as a Remove Only regular stash tab."
Last edited by Monsieur_Gao on Dec 7, 2018, 7:57:37 PM
"
MackBesmirch wrote:
Me too! My Unique Maps have disappeared!

And... is the Atlas in Standard supposed to be wiped clean?

I busted my ass across several leagues to afford to buy the Unique Maps for Atlas completion.

I thought the Standard Atlas was supposed to retain your progress and only the league Atlas was supposed to be wiped clean.

I lost my entire atlas also; not quite done, 123/159, but by far the best I've ever done. I decided that I was going to continue playing in Standard to progress further, but now I've got no progress at all!
And yeah, the "wiped Atlas" is a major bug as well. No, running old maps does NOT restore "all" progress you had. After all, it doesn't cover the unique maps, so you're SoL on Perandus Manor or Doryani's Machinarium...

And also, I've noticed that not only are the sounds screwed up on the map drops (like war for the Atlas Maps were for their entire existence) but their internal tier IDs are all wrong, so my filter (which just filters by tier, not name) is not showing them correctly.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
"
ACGIFT wrote:
And yeah, the "wiped Atlas" is a major bug as well. No, running old maps does NOT restore "all" progress you had. After all, it doesn't cover the unique maps, so you're SoL on Perandus Manor or Doryani's Machinarium...

And also, I've noticed that not only are the sounds screwed up on the map drops (like war for the Atlas Maps were for their entire existence) but their internal tier IDs are all wrong, so my filter (which just filters by tier, not name) is not showing them correctly.

yep - not sure if the wipe is a bug or intentional at this point

they may have a snapshot of our atlas they could restore to if it’s a bug

and yeah same deal with the map filter reading the wrong tier
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
WTF GGG

r u crazy?

r u kidding???????????????????
"
cgexile wrote:
yep - not sure if the wipe is a bug or intentional at this point

they may have a snapshot of our atlas they could restore to if it’s a bug

and yeah same deal with the map filter reading the wrong tier

To be hones, it shouldn't be that hard; if we had the "Atlas of Worlds" achievement, it should just automatically fill in our entire Atlas. (minus any 100% new unique maps, etc.)

Like, the game processes have access to a variety of resources, even if they're run on separate servers.

To be honest, it does genuinely feel that GGG doesn't give two craps about any of the people that play on Standard... Which is a bad route to go, since it's kind of the "safety net" that keeps players from leaving the game entirely whenever they might get tired of the endless league cycle for a bit.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
lost all uniq maps. and some other maps.

map stash still not working.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info