Old shaped maps open at wrong monster level | Map stash tab bug seems to be fixed

well, all courthouse maps turned to tier 14. Playing a red Tier 14 courthouse is showing monster level 71. Completing a single tier 14 courthouse map unlocks 122 maps on the atlas... wow
"
kawumpe wrote:
well, all courthouse maps turned to tier 14. Playing a red Tier 14 courthouse is showing monster level 71. Completing a single tier 14 courthouse map unlocks 122 maps on the atlas... wow

Tried your strat killed Phoenix and it didn't count but unlocked 96 maps.. 1/2 had bonus objectives 1/2 did not.

So I decided to see what happens when u kill Shaper. Killed him.. unlocked center but did not unlock guardians they are all still empty holes on atlas.

Makes sense!

But after the 1st stage of the fight it said I failed an Aul challenge lol. I have a vid of the run if anyone cares to see it.

But thanks for the new shaper death ending; I won't spoil it for anyone! At least there is that.

What a slap in the face.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Dec 7, 2018, 4:37:30 PM
it seems the completion of maps works for some people, for others it unlocks nothing.

Im not sure whats a bug anymore. resetting the atlas or maps are not completed correctly.
rip ALL unique map of the War of Atlas series . Do i need to buy another map tab to cleanup the old tab and change the series to retrieve it, or it is gone?????
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
https://youtu.be/RukLb4K7aF8

enjoy - watch me fail an Aul challenge in the beginning and then... not unlock anything else at the end

Edit: lol I just noticed all my unique maps are gone from the U tab.

Wow. Here I thought OK fine worst case I have most of the unique maps I'll just rerun them quick. That idea went to hell really quick huh!?
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Dec 7, 2018, 4:54:48 PM
The chance don't help, I tried it twice. I lost all unique maps (36) and
6 t16 Elder map.
"
Camatoo wrote:
it seems the completion of maps works for some people, for others it unlocks nothing.

concerning the now tier 14 courthouse map... I alched and vaaled it and got 122 unlocked maps in a row.
---
and yes, I lost all my unique maps and shaped maps too.

I hope ggg will find a solution for it.
lost tons of maps. ty
just lost around 40 chimera maps after I put the same map back in the tab

I thought the bug was if you put new maps in tab

you guys really fucked up huh?

I don't see how you can actually fix these wipes for us without some sort of a rollback which you never do.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
Lost all of my shaped maps ....

lost of my unique maps tab (easily 700+). I'm kinda bummed out to use trading again to regain unique maps, lost a few ex just buying doryani's machinarium during the merge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info