Old shaped maps open at wrong monster level | Map stash tab bug seems to be fixed

Edit: Shaped/Elder maps from old War for the Atlas series on Standard league still open at wrong monster level.

Original bug report which seems to be fixed now:
Map stash tab on Standard with old map series CAN LOSE WHOLE SUB-TABS

When I removed a map I couldn't put back into the same tab by dropping it with the cursor, and when Ctrl+Clicking from inventory it generated a new tab for that type of map and the other maps in the old tab are not visible/lost/deleted?

Video of the bug: https://youtu.be/TIOOtFnEgIc

Edit: Also unique/shaper/elder maps don't show at all, I didn't do the previous thing with any of them, they didn't appear at all from the beginning.

Edit from staff:
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Hey all, thanks for the reports.

Sorry about this. We're looking into both of these problems now: the same type of maps disappearing when a new one's added, as well as unique and shaped maps not displaying.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Dec 14, 2018, 1:40:37 PM
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2019, 10:10:55 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
same thing just lost beach and channel maps (60-70)
Same here, just lost around 20 tier 1 and 2 maps
more important i just lost all off my unique maps
Every single unique map got deleted in two of my map tabs, as did every single shaped map. Rip 144 elder UGS.

Yeah, ALL SHAPED, ELDER, AND UNIQUE MAPS HAVE BEEN LOST. This happened with both of my map tabs, both for WftA and AoW series.

Coupled with the above, needless to say I'm incredibly displeased. We paid them money for these, y'all, and they never worked right to begin with. And now this?
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Dec 7, 2018, 2:32:04 PM
All unique maps are gone from my map stash tab aswell, please restore

(or just give me a new map stash tab so i dont have to click 5000 times to get rid of the 2k+ maps i have in there!)

Edit: okay i dont have to click 5000 times, it seems like i can delete entire tabs by cntrl. clicking a map from my inventory into the map stash tab.......... like described in the OP's post (!dont! do this because you will delete the entire tab with the map you tried to put in it)

I guess this is a bug.
Last edited by Shapemyst on Dec 7, 2018, 2:39:19 PM

Sorry about this. We're looking into both of these problems now: the same type of maps disappearing when a new one's added, as well as unique and shaped maps not displaying.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Dec 8, 2018, 5:11:25 AM
the 1k hour team don t play standard it seems lol.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:

Sorry about this. We're looking into both of these problems now: the same type of maps disappearing when a new one's added, as well as unique maps not displaying.

Correction: shaper/elder maps don't show at all as uniques.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info