Old shaped maps open at wrong monster level | Map stash tab bug seems to be fixed

hi same for me here, lost all my uniques and shaped map in stash map.
i deleted all my old map but can't change map stash to betrayal version
All unique maps gone, some of the missing standard maps have returned but still missing 60 plus Alleyways maps.

Also how come with change of levels on maps the ones moved from higher tiers to lower tiers get demoted (Channel maps are tier one now) but ones moved from lower tiers to higher tiers don't get promoted (Coral Ruins maps are still tier 7 in the map stash but tier 10 on the new Atlas)? This in unreasonable, either apply the level changes to all old maps or to none. This just punishes people with no benefits.
Same here, lost all shaped and unique maps and tiers are scrambled now. Original t15 are still there as t15, but channels are t1 now and courthouses t14.

Also lost my full atlas, finally had Perandus Manor on it.

Any word on when the atlas will be restored?

And what of my sextants? Had a lot still from before the restriction to 5. Are they lost?
lost all my shaped and unique maps.lol
Its not lost, after relog you'll see it again, except unique and shaped maps. Those arent lost either i suppose.

Solve idea:
Since we cant remove our unshown maps, you cant really change the "league" of the maps and thats why you cant put new maps in stash map tabs in standard. Make them visible again so we can remove everything.
lost all my unique and elder maps(14) and some t15 maps
No unique maps,no shaped (lost a lot of t16 shaped) and just now lost when browsing a tab - 62 x T13 desert spring maps. Only 1 left from desert springs...It disapeared in a quick flash of tab. I am not a happy man.
This is really hard to excuse. It's the freaking stash. That should be tested

and retested.

How COULD NOT ONE GGG tester/coder/worker bee.. Not see that problem.

I mean EVERY USER in the Game has that problem.

But never found before launch DAY!. For someone who plays a lot, Over 200 tabs.

I now have to wait for something I paid $$$ to use. I know the game is f2p. But,

with the amount of mtx I have on my accounts. I have close to a

thousand invested in this game. Getting really hard to except these excuses.

Sorran Bugzondrugs

RIP if you lost 45 beachhead maps, 200 poorjoy maps, 800 other unique maps, 150 Elder lair / UBGS maps , 1500+ shaped maps , like some others.

This mistake is not acceptable, and should be tested before it happened!!

I hope they do a full restore/rollback on this matter , or actually thousand of players who was oldschool core who played this game alot lost thousand of hours of farming in this game.
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info