[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
Zeypha wrote:
Planning on playing this in Betrayal as a league starter, did a practice yesterday and hit 82 pretty damn quickly, what bows do you guys reccomend until I get a hopeshredder, assuming it will take a bit to get considering it drops off uber elder, just any bow with high ele damage?

As far as I know, hopeshredder drops from T6+ elder and not uber elder. Ring from uber elder tho.
Planning to make any changes with the new patchnotes out?
"
prophets wrote:
"
Zeypha wrote:
Planning on playing this in Betrayal as a league starter, did a practice yesterday and hit 82 pretty damn quickly, what bows do you guys reccomend until I get a hopeshredder, assuming it will take a bit to get considering it drops off uber elder, just any bow with high ele damage?

As far as I know, hopeshredder drops from T6+ elder and not uber elder. Ring from uber elder tho.

"
Hopeshredder can only drop from The Elder in Tier 6 maps or higher. It cannot be chanced. It will always drop as an Elder item.

You are correct my friend, that's awesome, not sure why I thought Uber Elder, got it confused with Void Forge maybe.

That makes me very happy then.

Wondering what curses you guys use in this build, when I did my practice, I was able to put:
curse on hit + elemental weakness + frost bomb + herald of ice together.

It worked well because the herald applied the curse on trash and the frost bomb further reduced elemental resist to the boss.

Let me know if there's a down side to that, cheers!
Last edited by Zeypha on Dec 6, 2018, 9:19:40 AM
What do you think of the new void fletcher? Worth it?
"
Provin915 wrote:
What do you think of the new void fletcher? Worth it?

Looks good, however we don't seem to attack that often, perhaps we won't be able to use up all the charges before they cap out?
Hey, I was thinking of starting next league with this the rain of arrows version, but does it even work without farruls?
Hi,
I was thinking about playing this (or something very close to), in betrayal league, although in SSF. Taking that into account I do want to ask a few things:

Will this be relatively well-doing when fresh on maps (lvl 70'ish), without any of the uniques?

Would this build still perform up to T15, (perhaps while capable of doing uber elder and/or shaper) - without might of the meek, the uber elder ring and the helmet enchant?
"
Zeypha wrote:
"
SkillshotsOP wrote:
"
Opinion on including Hyrri's Ire in Betrayal? They're raising the added cold damage from 70 to 220.

That's a huge amount of damage, it sounds pretty solid but only if you can get some of that missing life back. You'd have to sacrifice some points on your tree for more health nodes and prioritize more life in your gear and jewels.

I personally don't think we need more damage, having the huge amount of life from kaom's I think is much more valuable.

Also, wouldn't getting a cold pen watcher's eye be better than the one you are using?

No because a Cold Pen Watcher's Eye requires you to use Hatred, which by itself is worthless on the build due to it being a flat ele build rather than physical converison.
"
bavid wrote:
Will you release your Champion Scourge Arrow build before the league starts?

Unfortunately no, and I don't even think I'll be playing that version at all since it was designed to purely be a Leaguestarter and I've decided I will not be playing Scourge Arrow as my Leaguestarter. (I'm really excited about the new/reworked spells so I want to give those a shot)
"
bwcloud wrote:
"
SkillshotsOP wrote:
"
Zeypha wrote:

I'd say Quill Rain but seeing the nerfs it's getting for 3.5, I'd say definitely go with a Doomfletch for leveling instead.

Dont' you think that Storm Cloud --> Tempest should be better with some added lightning?

Yes that's a great option too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info